Subject: Welcome to linux

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 02:21:36 -0800

--

Welcome to the linux mailing list!

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to "[email-masked]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe linux [email-masked]

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Sat Feb 24  3:32:43 1996]

This [email-masked] mailing list is for those of us at SGI
who believe Linux is a good thing that we shouldn't ignore or
even better: do something proactive about it.

As a first step we would like to see a port of Linux to the MIPS
architecture happen.  A mailing list of the interested people
may accelerate this process by bringing the right people together.

If you no longer wish to receive this list, send the following to
[email-masked]:

	unsubscribe linux

Ariel Faigon (ariel@engr) is the owner of this list.
Happy Linuxing.