Subject: He he he

From: Larry McVoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 20:45:18 -0800

I like news like this.  By the way, we are really really close to signing 
David as a summer intern here.  He's certainl'y a handful (the only person
that I know that swears more than I do, and if you've hung out in B9, you
know that's saying a lot :-)   We're working on ways to channel all that
energy and I think we have a plan.  As soon as it is official, I'll post the
details here.

I think Ariel wants to have a Linux on SGI kickoff meeting soon - I hope
folks are hip to that.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Fri, 15 Mar 1996 21:52:22 -0500
From:    "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
To:      lm
Subject: The Ultra 176MHZ

I'm not impressed with it's performance at all.  Ho hum... maybe that
will change when I get Linux running on it, perhaps Solaris is the
problem here.

Later,
David S. Miller
[email-masked]

------- End of Forwarded Message