Subject: Linux/AP+ technical report (forwarded)

From: Larry McVoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 18:23:06 -0700

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sat, 11 May 1996 22:51:12 +1000
From:    Andrew Tridgell <[email-masked]>
To:      Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Subject: Linux/AP+ technical report

Hi,

We've written a short tech report on what we've done so far to port
Linux to the AP1000+ multicomputer.

Its available on our home page at
http://cap.anu.edu.au/cap/projects/linux

We'd be very interested to hear comments on what you think of our
approach. 

Obviously our port is still pretty simple, and a lot more needs to be
done to make a really multicomputer OS, but at least its a start :-)

Andrew

PS: I'm also hoping this might start some discussion on this list!

------- End of Forwarded Message