Subject: favor

From: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 18:38:31 -0400

If any of you can get a copy of todays San Jose Mercury News, and
FedEx it to me, I'd be extremely grateful.

It contains an articile on computing inHelsinki, Finland and an
interview with Linus Torvalds plus some other things on Linux in
general.

Thanks.

Later,
David S. Miller
[email-masked]

---

From: "Christopher W. Carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:42:05 -0700

On Sep 8,  6:38pm, David S. Miller wrote:
> Subject: favor
>-- End of excerpt from David S. Miller

David,

Did you know that the article is online?  You can get it through the
www.sjmercury.com home page.  I found it by clicking on "Finland" on
the front page.

If you want, I'll forward the text to you (presuming you have no or
bad WWW access).

-- 

		Chris Carlson

	+------------------------------------------------------+
	| Also, [email-masked]                                |
	|   Work:       (714) 756-5976     SGI vmail:  x5-8095 |
	|   FAX:        (714) 833-9503                         |
	+------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 13:45:50 -0400

From: "Christopher W. Carlson" <[email-masked]>
   Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:42:05 -0700

   Did you know that the article is online?  You can get it through
   the www.sjmercury.com home page.  I found it by clicking on
   "Finland" on the front page.

I realize this, my desire was to have the article hard copy.

No need, as I posted later in the evening yesterday, someone has
already sent the article, hardcopy, to me.

Later,
David S. Miller
[email-masked]