Subject: Hello world! [not-spam]

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 17:10:45 -0500 (EST)

Looks like I'm getting an Indy when I get back to Ottawa next week, so
I'd like to hear from others (hello?) as to what kind of work we're
looking at in the short term.

Since I don't grok assembler (my private shame), I don't know how much
help I'll be at the low-level system stage.  I'm quite interested in
working on userland stuff, and will gladly do any kernel mucking that
I can handle.  (And if someone wants to give me a crash assembly
course, well... =) )

I understand that we're looking to get a source repository out on the
'net, which would be a good start.  What are people planning to start
with first?  (I suppose talking to disks is a priority... =) )

Mike

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>       Chief System Architect -- Head geek -- System exorcist        
#>                                                                     
#>   "Have you considered a life?  I hear they're quite affordable     
#>          these days." --- [email-masked]