Subject: Linux 2.1.36

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:25:15 +0200 (MET DST)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hi all,

I've uploaded Linux/MIPS 2.1.36 to ftp.fnet.fr and kernel.panic.julia.de.
The file will appear at FNet later today when one of the admins has
moved it online.

The number of changes compared to my last real release 2.1.14 is too
large to be enumerated and people still having patches against this
release will probably have their fun with them ...

This release integrates all of Linus' kernel patches and most of the
MIPS specific patches I still had on hold.

Because I don't have a Indy for testing this release is completly
untested on SGI machines.

  Ralf

93141ebd8f8188b1e1ed1e02cd68948a  linux-2.1.36.tar.gz

---

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:34:19 -0400 (EDT)

> untested on SGI machines.

I'll take care of that when I get in to the office today (home sick
this morning).

Mike

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>      Chief System Architect -- will tame sendmail(8) for food       
#>                                                                     
#> "You are a very perverse individual, and I think I'd like to get to 
#>  know you better." --- [email-masked]

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 21:57:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

> I'll take care of that when I get in to the office today (home sick

Ok.  Please send patches and bug reports to [email-masked].  I'll
be off for one week in the Silicon Valley and my other folders will
probably be hopeless overflowed when I return.

  Ralf