Subject: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)

From: [email-masked] (Seth Morabito)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 14:53:19 -0700

Hey folks,

Just threw together two quick ideas for basics of Linux/SGI logos.
Feel free to take a peak at http://procyon.corp.sgi.com/linux/index.html

Anyone who'd like to send me their own Logo creation and a quick
snippet of text about it, feel free to do so, and I'll add them to
this page.

-Seth

-- 
--
Seth Morabito | Silicon Graphics | [email-masked] | (415) 933-7044

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lisp has all the visual
appeal of oatmeal with fingernail clippings mixed in. (Other than that,
it's quite a nice language.)"  --  Larry Wall

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 18:01:43 -0400 (EDT)

> Feel free to take a peak at http://procyon.corp.sgi.com/linux/index.html

Aw... too bad it's not reachable from the outside.

I'd be _happy_ to provide WWW space for it on the outside.

- Alex

      Alex deVries           National Capital Marathon _finisher_
  System Administrator       4 hours, 43 minutes and 53 seconds 
   The EngSoc Project                  of pain.

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 00:14:12 +0200 (MET DST)

> snippet of text about it, feel free to do so, and I'll add them to

Could you move the pages to a server that can be reached from outside
sgi.com?  Thanks,

  Ralf

---

From: [email-masked] (Seth Morabito)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 15:20:57 -0700

On May 27,  6:01pm, Alex deVries wrote:
> Subject: Re: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)
>

Oops... sorry everyone on the outside world!  I'll be forwarding the
page to Alex so he can put them on his outside server.  He'll have more
details in a little while!

-Seth

---

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 18:34:11 -0400 (EDT)

> Could you move the pages to a server that can be reached from outside

http://neon.ingenia.ca/sgi-linux/logos/

Mike

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>              Commando Developer - Whatever It Takes
#>                                                                     
#> "See, you not only have to be a good coder to create a system like
#>    Linux, you have to be a sneaky bastard too." - Linus Torvalds

---

From: "Alistair Lambie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 11:19:51 +0000

On May 28,  9:54am, Seth Morabito wrote:
> Subject: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)
> Hey folks,
>

The second one should be 'Powered by SGI!  Can we get the logo to spin....that
would be cool!

Cheers, Alistair

-- 
Alistair Lambie					    [email-masked]
Silicon Graphics New Zealand				  SGI Voicemail: 56791
Level 5, Walsh Wrightson Tower,				    Ph: +64-4-802 1455
94-96 Dixon St, Wellington, NZ			  	   Fax: +64-4-802 1459