Subject: progress...

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 19:59:36 -0400 (EDT)

OK, it now compiles everything except for the entry.S and head.S
problems I described before.

I think I'm getting closer to that problem, too.
The entry.S bit barfs on all the BUILD_HANDLER(...,verbose)
entries, and not on the (...,silent) ones.  Looking right above, I see
that BUILD_HANDLER(...,verbose) uses the macro BUILD_verbose(), which
contains:
                PRINT(fmt)

Aaaaaand....the offending line in head.S is:
        PRINT("Cache error exception: c0_errorepc == %08x\n")

So, I think the issue is that the Indy code for the PRINT()
macro/whatever isn't correctly set up.  I'm going to cheat and just
comment out the PRINT() lines, and see what happens to my box. =)

Mike
(-D__GOGOGO__)

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>      Chief System Architect -- will tame sendmail(8) for food       
#>                                                                     
#> "You are a very perverse individual, and I think I'd like to get to 
#>  know you better." --- [email-masked]