Subject: Forum talk

From: "Christopher W. Carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:19:58 -0700

Did someone mention that there was going to be a breakout session or
something at the Forum for Linux?  I don't see it on the agenda.

-- 

		Chris Carlson

	+------------------------------------------------------+
	| Also, [email-masked]                                |
	|   Work:       (714) 756-5976     SGI vmail: 678-4530 |
	|   FAX:        (714) 833-9503                         |
	|                                                      |
	| Trivia fact: an electroencephalogram shows that a    |
	| human brain and a bowl of quivering lime Jell-O have |
	| the same waves.  [Time Magazine, Mar 17, 1997]       |
	+------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: Martin Knoblauch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 20:28:44 +0200

> something at the Forum for Linux?  I don't see it on the agenda.

  I believe I suggested a meeting or BOF. Still a good idea,
even if I will miss it....

Martin
-- 
Check out the DevForum 97  !!!! (http://www.sgi.com/Forum97/)
  If you miss it, you'll never forgive yourself. Neither will I :-)
+---------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|Martin Knoblauch                 | Silicon Graphics GmbH             |
|Manager Technical Marketing      | Am Hochacker 3 - Technopark       |
|Silicon Graphics Computer Systems| D-85630 Grasbrunn-Neukeferloh, FRG|
|---------------------------------| Phone: (+int) 89 46108-179 or -0  |
|http://reality.sgi.com/knobi     | Fax:   (+int) 89 46107-179        |
+---------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|e-mail: <[email-masked]>   | VM: 6-333-8197 | M/S: IDE-3150    |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+