Subject: (Fwd) Re: SGI machine

From: "Christopher W. Carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:33:44 -0700

Another note from Richard Stallman in response to a comment I made about
how we are talking about getting SGI to provide *some* of our accelleration
source.

--- Forwarded mail from Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 21:58:42 -0400
From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
To: carlson
Subject: Re: SGI machine

SGI releasing some free software would set a good example.  We might
want to write about it in the GNU's Bulletin or otherwise publicize
it.

If there is anything I can do to encourage matters, or solve any problems,
or clear up any possible misunderstandings, please let me know.

Meanwhile, I hope you'll encourage various people there to take a look
at http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

---End of forwarded mail from Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>

-- 

		Chris Carlson

	+------------------------------------------------------+
	| Also, [email-masked]                                |
	|   Work:   (714) 224-4530                             |
	|   Vnet:       6-678-4530     FAX:    (714) 833-9503  |
	|                                                      |
	| Trivia fact: an electroencephalogram shows that a    |
	| human brain and a bowl of quivering lime Jell-O have |
	| the same waves.  [Time Magazine, Mar 17, 1997]       |
	+------------------------------------------------------+