Subject: SGI's mirror of kernel.panic

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:47:27 -0400 (EDT)

Could whoever is in charge of SGI's internal mirror of kernel.panic
get in touch with me?  I'd like to get that stuff onto
ftp.linux.sgi.com if possible.

Mike
(crossing the pond, crossing the pond, crossing the...)

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>                 UNIX medicine man -- dark magick, cheap!            
#>                                                                     
#>  When the going gets tough, the tough give cryptic error messages.  
#>          "We believe in rough consensus and running code."

---

From: Eric Kimminau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:58:18 -0400

> (crossing the pond, crossing the pond, crossing the...)

Whoever is responsible for the internal mirror of kernel.panic, please
tell me the machibe name and directory tree I need to mirror here in
Detroit. :)

I think someone replied to my request yesterday before I could get added
to the linux mailing list.

Thanks!
                  Eric.

-- 
Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer
[email-masked]                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing 
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"