Subject: CONFIG_REMOTE_DEBUG

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:24:09 -0400 (EDT)

Is this something that's useful enough to warrant me digging up the
cabling and software that I'd need to make it work?

Mike

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>                 UNIX medicine man -- dark magick, cheap!            
#>                                                                     
#>  When the going gets tough, the tough give cryptic error messages.  
#>          "We believe in rough consensus and running code."

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 03:34:47 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

> cabling and software that I'd need to make it work?

It's ages that I saw this in action for debugging a Mips Magnum kernel.
I also think that David was using the stuff.

  Ralf