Subject: http://bogomips.ingenia.com

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:18:34 -0400 (EDT)

Once I figured out why it wasn't arping and didn't want to let me set
routes, it got much easier... =)

Mike

-- 
#> Mike Shaver ([email-masked]) Ingenia Communications Corporation 
#>           Resident Linux bigot and kernel hacker. (OOPS!)           
#> `If you get bitten by a bug, tough luck...the one thing I won't do  
#> is feel sorry for you.  In fact, I might ask you to do it all over  
#> again, just to get more information.  I'm a heartless bastard.'     
#>                       -- Linus Torvalds (on development kernels)

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 21:36:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

> routes, it got much easier... =)

Haha...  The web server on Alan's Mac seems to be motivating :-)

Anyway, congrats!  That's news to spread ...

  Ralf

---

From: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:57:33 -0400

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
   Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:18:34 -0400 (EDT)

   Once I figured out why it wasn't arping and didn't want to let me
   set routes, it got much easier... =)

Scheisse...

Linux version 2.0.12 (dm@neteng) (gcc version 2.7.2) #2 Mon Aug 12 04:43:30 PDT 1996

I built that two days before stepping on the plane last summer to
leave my internship ;-)

---------------------------------------------////
Yow! 11.26 MB/s remote host TCP bandwidth & ////
199 usec remote TCP latency over 100Mb/s   ////
ethernet.  Beat that!                     ////
-----------------------------------------////__________  o
David S. Miller, [email-masked] /_____________/ / // /_/ ><

---

From: Martin Knoblauch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 09:04:10 +0200

>    set routes, it got much easier... =)
David,

 is this all you learned in Wuerzburg? I'm disappointed :-)

 As for the topic: congratulations Mike. Someone should maybe
leak it out to the newsgroups.

Martin
-- 
Check out the DevForum 97  !!!! (http://www.sgi.com/Forum97/)
  If you miss it, you'll never forgive yourself. Neither will I :-)
+---------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|Martin Knoblauch                 | Silicon Graphics GmbH             |
|Manager Technical Marketing      | Am Hochacker 3 - Technopark       |
|Silicon Graphics Computer Systems| D-85630 Grasbrunn-Neukeferloh, FRG|
|---------------------------------| Phone: (+int) 89 46108-179 or -0  |
|http://reality.sgi.com/knobi     | Fax:   (+int) 89 46107-179        |
+---------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|e-mail: <[email-masked]>   | VM: 6-333-8197 | M/S: IDE-3150    |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+