Subject: CVS commits

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:21:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

what do you think, should we open a new mailing list where everybody
is allowed to subscribe.  Only the CVS commits and other important
announcements are being posted?  This would help making the development
more transparent by showing interested non-developers what's going on.

  Ralf

---

From: [email-masked] (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

:
:Hi all,
:
:what do you think, should we open a new mailing list where everybody
:is allowed to subscribe.  Only the CVS commits and other important
:announcements are being posted?  This would help making the development
:more transparent by showing interested non-developers what's going on.
:
:  Ralf
:
Ralf,

I believe we already have one, it was created by me when
David Miller was working here in the summer of 96:

	To: [email-masked]
	subscribe linux-progress [email-masked]

So just add [email-masked] to the CVS commit alias

[This should work for all the SGI internal interested parties
 not sure about external people...]

-- 
Peace, Ariel