Subject: Modification dates on web page

From: Alistair Lambie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:44:35 +1200

Now that I can get to www.linux.sgi.com (Thanks Ariel) I have noticed
that the last modified dates on the web page are in Spanish (I think). 
I realise that Spanish is spoken by a substantial portion of the world
population, but I think it's probably not good practise to have mixed
language on the one web page, especially when it is three letter
abbreviations....sort of looks like a typo to many people!

If no one has any violent objections I will change the enumerated list
in /src/web/status-update to English abbreviations.

Cheers, Alistair

-- 
Alistair Lambie					    [email-masked]
Silicon Graphics New Zealand				  SGI Voicemail: 56791
Level 5, Walsh Wrightson Tower,				    Ph: +64-4-802 1455
94-96 Dixon St, Wellington, NZ			  	   Fax: +64-4-802 1459

---

From: Miguel de Icaza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 00:15:43 -0500

> in /src/web/status-update to English abbreviations.

Please, do so.  My mistake.

Miguel.