Subject: Will the owner of hinv.pl for Linux please stand up?

From: Raj Mathur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:25:45 +0530

Will the owner of the hinv work-alike for Linux please stand up? I
posted info about this script in a local group which (unknown to me)
was gatewayed to one of the c.o.l groups, and now am snowed under with 
requests for the script.

I got the script from the erstwhile linux.engr.sgi.com box.

Request the owner to (a) identify him/herself and (b) indicate if it's 
OK to post the script on one of the Linux groups. Please also indicate 
copyright terms if you're inclined that way.

Thanks,

-- Raju
--
       Raj Mathur / Web Technical Support / Silicon Graphics / New Delhi
         +91-11-6216324/25, 6211354/55   /    [email-masked]  / 7228
            http://reality.sgi.com/raju / It is the Mind that Moves
           PGP: F2 D4 4A 21 27 B0 63 FF | Not necessarily speaking
                15 97 9D AE 9D 40 BC B8 | for Silicon Graphics

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:09:17 +0100

> copyright terms if you're inclined that way.

The script has already been posted to linux-kernel, so it's obviously
ok to repost it.  The author is Larry McVoy, ex [email-masked], now
[email-masked].  I don't know if he is still reading this list.

  Ralf

---

From: [email-masked] (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 06:17:15 -0800 (PST)

ralf wrote:
:
:On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 11:25:45AM +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
:
:> Will the owner of the hinv work-alike for Linux please stand up? I
:
:The script has already been posted to linux-kernel, so it's obviously
:ok to repost it.  The author is Larry McVoy, ex [email-masked], now
:[email-masked].  I don't know if he is still reading this list.
:
Larry used to be subscribed as [email-masked] and was deleted
once these started boucing.   He may resubscribe himself if he so
wishes.  In fact since this is n open list, anyone can resub him.

-- 
Peace, Ariel