Subject: Donating Hardware (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 13:08:03 -0800 (PST)

[just forwarding an email I got]

If there's anyone in the NJ area who is interested
in some old hardware donation, feel free to contact
Beth directly.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

>From [email-masked]  Fri Dec 19 05:22:37 1997
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 08:22:11 -0500 (EST)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
X-URL: http://www.linux.sgi.com/
X-Mailer: Lynx, Version 2.7.1f
X-Personal_name: Elizabeth Coates
Subject: Donating Hardware

HI,

I am at Schering-Plough.  We have an old power series with a 2 cpu
board (questionable board).  I think it's a 4d/440.  I noticed
that you would like to extend the port to r3000 cpus and wondered
if you would like this.  Here are the catches.  Corporate doesn't
want to donate to other than academic.  They might have to come
to NJ to get it.  So, if there are any porters at a school that
can accept donated hardware and they wouldn't mind picking it
up in Kenilworth NJ (just south of Newark) I will start the long
LART-ish process of donation.  We also have a sun 4/360 that they
can probably take too.  

Happy Holidays!!!!

--Beth Coates   1-908-298-6651 (daytime)

----- End of forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

-- 
Peace, Ariel