Subject: Re: Used Indys

From: Eric Kimminau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 10:01:16 -0500

Douglas F. Elznic wrote:
> 
> Hello,
>  I am looking to get my hangs on a old cheap indy. I found a couple of
> places on the web that catered to sell cheap sparcs but no indys. Any ideas?

Go to www.sgi.com and search for System remarketing

-- 
Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer/RSA
[email-masked]                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing 
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
	
         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"