Subject: Update on no L2 cache kernel binary.

From: "Andrew O'Brien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 23:40:34 +0000 (GMT)

Grab it from
ftp://ftp.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/andrewo/vmlinux-indy-noL2-971208.tar.gz
if you want it.

Let me know if you grab it, so I know how useful this actually is ... ;)

cya

--___________________________________________________________________
 /  Andrew O'Brien       [email-masked]   [email-masked]  \
/  Student, Faculty of CSE       http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~andrewo  \
>  UNSW, Australia           President COMPSOC   http://www/~compsoc  <
\  BE (Comp)/BA (Psych)      Student Representative   stu-reps@cse..  /
 \___ "finger -l [email-masked]" for my current location ___/

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:22:44 -0500 (EST)

> ftp://ftp.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/andrewo/vmlinux-indy-noL2-971208.tar.gz

With permission from Andrew, I've mirrored this at
ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/test/vmlinux-indy-noL2-971208.tar.gz

- Alex