Subject: binutils cross-compiler

From: Michael Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:48:46 -0500

I've re-installed IRIX gcc from Ariel's freeware page and I'm trying
to compile binutils with patch (2.8.1-1 24 Nov) according to Ralf's
Howto instructions.  Each time it quits at this point:

        gcc -O2 -c -D_GNU_SOURCE     -I. -I. -I./../include  -g ihex.c
        if [ -n "" ]; then \
          gcc -O2 -c  -D_GNU_SOURCE     -I. -I. -I./../include  -g stabs.c -o pic/stabs.o; \
        else true; fi
        gcc -O2 -c -D_GNU_SOURCE     -I. -I. -I./../include  -g stabs.c
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 10
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

Is this enough information for anyone to determine if I'm missing
anything? 

Thanks,

Mike
-- 
Michael Hill
Toronto, Canada
[email-masked]