Subject: Red Hat 5.0 RPMS

From: [email-masked] (Alan Cox)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 98 13:40 GMT

Alex - can you check all the ones you are missing against the files
on ftp.uk.linux.org dated Dec 22nd or later. Those dated earlier than
Jan 7th want rebuilding as they were built with buggy binutils but
I've got several of your missing packages and fixes (like elm,mailx)
on there

I've also uploaded international PGP and ssh onto ftp.uk.linux.org
ssh seems to work , sshd wont authenticate. I've not had time to find
out why yet

Alan

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:16:18 -0500 (EST)

> I've got several of your missing packages and fixes (like elm,mailx)

Alright.  I've merged Alan's binaries in with the distribution on linus,
giving us 353 of the 454 packages complete.  Anything that's changed is in
the SRPMs directory.  I also redid all the building for anything
timestampted before Jan.7.  They're all signed by me, too.

- Alex

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 02:51:48 +0100

> timestampted before Jan.7.  They're all signed by me, too.

You should probably copy/hardlink the glibc rpms from the 4.9.1
directory.

  Ralf