Subject: Linux-installer question

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Frasnelli)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 23:14:44 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,
	Just downloaded the Linux-installer 0.1 package from the ftp site, 
and am a bit confused about the instruction in INSTALL to execute the
"installer" script, as I cannot find such a script.  The files in my 
downloaded copy of Linux-installer-0.1.tar.gz are: INSTALL, e2fsck, mke2fs,
and root-be-0.01.cpio.  I have unpacked the root filesystem on a remote
machine, and can copy whatever I would need from there.  Just in case you're
wondering, the networking here is such that bootps traffic is filtered out at
the router, and I don't have a second computer to boot from.
Thanks for any help,
Daniel
-- 
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Daniel J Frasnelli <[email-masked]> Forest ecology student        |
| College of Agriculture and Forestry	    GIS/Remote Sensing enthusiast |
| West Virginia University                  Backpacker extraordinaire     |
|             http://www.caf.wvu.edu/cafresrch/index.html                 |  
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+