Subject: ok CVS question ..

From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:42:16 -0800 (PST)

could someone point out, how to make a copy of the CVS tree from
linus.linux.sgi.com from a machine that has ssh access ..

looks like the other source trees that I am using are not really working
..

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrijeet Mukherjee,    			Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
					Advanced Graphics Division 
                     			Silicon Graphics Computer Systems

http://reality.sgi.com/shm_engr     	phone: 650-933-5312
email: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a loser, just successfully challenged     -- shm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 06:26:08 +0100

> looks like the other source trees that I am using are not really working

setenv CVS_RSH ssh
cvs -d <account>@linus.linux.sgi.com:/src/cvs co -P

  Ralf