Subject: Modutils...

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 01:13:30 -0500 (EST)

The more I work on this, the more I realize that I know nothing.

For modutils to work, we need someone to go over the obj_mips.c in
modutils.  That's mostly ELF stuff, if I've read correctly.  

Has anyone done any work on that, or can they explain it to me? It'd be
nice not always having to reboot to debug kernel work.  The hard reboot
button on my machine is starting to wear out.  Thank god for thumbtacks!

- Alex

-- 
      Alex deVries          Run Linux on everything,
  System Administrator      run everything on Linux.
   The EngSoc Project       Send spam to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:15:55 +0100

On Mon, Jan 26, 1998 at 01:13:30AM -0500, Alex deVries wrote:

> modutils.

No, I've already done that months ago.

That's mostly ELF stuff, if I've read correctly.  

Yes.

  Ralf