Subject: Re: SGI/Linux on a Challenge S series

From: [email-masked] (Tor Arntsen)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:40:24 +0100

On Jan 10, 19:12, Charles Marker wrote:
>A Challenge S is just an Indy with the graphics, ISDN and some of the
>digital media removed.  As long as the kernel is probing for those
>devices and handling their non existance correctly, this should work
>reasonably well.

Uh, if I'm not suddenly totally confused a Challenge S is an Indigo-2 with
all those things removed, not an Indy..

Tor

---

From: [email-masked] (Ken Klingman)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:05:12 -0800 (PST)

You're totally confused.  Charles is correct.

Ken

---

From: "William J. Earl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:39:55 -0800

> all those things removed, not an Indy..

     No, a Challenge S is an Indy, not an Indigo2.