Subject: netscape-communicator-5.0-1.mips.rpm

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:56:57 -0800

(No, not yet...)

The client build team has asked me to set up a Linux/Indy system for
them to do some preliminary porting work on, so I'd like to make sure
that we don't spend time working around previously-fixed bugs.  Do
people have patches (especiall libc patches!) lying around that they can
offer up?  Better still would be actual binaries, etc., but this beggar
won't be a chooser!

Mike

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:15:47 -0500 (EST)

> offer up?  Better still would be actual binaries, etc., but this beggar

I believe the binaries you should use are:
- glibc 2.0.6 RPMs from
   ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/redhat/redhat-4.9.1/RPMS/mips-linux/*
- all the other RPMs from 
   ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/redhat/redhat-5.0/RPMS/mips-linux/*

And you're welcome to use alex3 if you're having problems booting up. :)

- Alex

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:30:56 +0100

> offer up?  Better still would be actual binaries, etc., but this beggar

Can we arrange for a second, little endian version ?-)

  Ralf