Subject: R4000SC / R4400SC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 06:38:14 +0100

Hi all,

I've commited my cache fixes into the CVS.  I'm especially interested
in test results on R4000SC / R4400SC CPUs.  I'll also put source
snapshot online in a couple of minutes.

  Ralf

---

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:27:46 -0800

> snapshot online in a couple of minutes.

Woo!

Mike
(time to reinstall the xcompiler...)

---

From: Ulf Carlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:23:17 +0100 (CET)

> snapshot online in a couple of minutes.

Great :-)

Please upload the precompiled kernel if you (someone) succeed with the
compilation.

I'm so curious.

- Ulf

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:48:07 +0100

> Please upload the precompiled kernel if you (someone) succeed with the

Who says I tried to compile it ...

All those snapshots are true bananaware, read work in progress.

> I'm so curious.

Stop the compiler - in snapshot 980303 there is still a lot missing.  I'll
put a new snapshot online.

  Ralf