Subject: couple of questions...

From: Nick Verhaegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:39:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

	I've been skimming to the archives, but haven't been able to read
everything yet, so maybe this has been asked/said...
1. I got an Indy at work (R4600 I believe) about which I'm nagging my boss 
   to install Linux. Is there a list of supported hardware anywhere,
   because the webpages seem quite out of date...
2. Is it still a netboot manual install, or has there been some
   development on a redhat-like installation system...

Thanks for the info, if you need help with the documentation of your
project, I'm willing to help (I've only started programming in C about two
weeks ago, so I won't be much help on that terrain, althoug pointers to
useful info are always welcome). The info on the webpages seems really
outdated...

Have fun and keep up the good work,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick "gatzby" Verhaegen    e-mail : [email-masked]
pgp-key : finger me        http://hal.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~gatzby/
Sysadmin hal.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be, Ulyssis treasurer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------