Subject: ESP driver changes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:53:56 +0100

Thomas,

what is the status of your ESP driver changes?  Can we eventually merge
them back to Vger / Linus?

  Ralf

---

From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 22:23:09 +0100

> them back to Vger / Linus?

the version in our CVS is tested on my mips machine and on my SS2 clone.
The only open issue with the ESP driver is using it as a module, which
I didn't try on neither platform. Another problem is to bring the scsi
layer up to date as there have been some changes during 2.1.8something,
which also affects the low level drivers.

Thomas.

-- 
See, you not only have to be a good coder to create a system like Linux,
you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)
                   [Linus Torvalds in <[email-masked]>]