Subject: fwd: Andreessen Sees Mozilla-Linux Upset Of Windows

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 00:11:54 +0200

Thought I should forward that one.  Maybe it changes some suits' thinking
about Linux ...

  Ralf

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Billy Harvey <[email-masked]>

Fellow Linux Enthusiasts,

FYI:

Netscape source code and the Linux operating system could be the
combination that unseats Windows, said Marc Andreessen, Netscape's CEO,
Wednesday.

http://www.techweb.com/news/story/TWB19980402S0013

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:59:24 +0200

On Sat, Apr 04, 1998 at 06:30:15PM +0200, Ulf Carlsson wrote:

> How's it going with the bug?

EGCS is bootstrapping ...

   Ralf

---

From: Ulf Carlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 18:30:15 +0200 (CEST)

- Ulf