Subject: MIPS/Linux port for strace

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:44:13 -0400 (EDT)

Rick,

Dave Miller, Miguel de Icaza and Ralf Baechle fixed strace for MIPS/Linux
and Irix 6.2. I have access to the source tree, and I think it'd be
helpful to merge it into the main strace source tree.  Are you interested?

The tree I have is 3.0.14, so I need to bring it up to the most current
version.

- Alex

-- 
Alex deVries
http://www.engsoc.carleton.ca/~adevries/ .

---

From: Steve Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:37:19 -0700

>helpful to merge it into the main strace source tree.  Are you interested?

I don't know whether Rick's interested, but I use strace constantly on IRIX,
so it would be epic if it were maintained somewhere (but I have no time,
alas...).

-- Steve