Subject: binutils RPM?

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:26:26 -0400 (EDT)

Ack.  My filesystem is a bit messed, and I'v elost access to a correct
libopcodes library.  Can somebody tell me where the following RPM can be
found?  Thanks.

Here's the header:
Name        : binutils                    Distribution: (none)
Version     : 2.8.1                             Vendor: (none)
Release     : 2                             Build Date: Thu Jan  8 02:38:17 1998
Install date: Thu Jan  8 21:27:59 1998   Build Host: indy.waldorf-gmbh.de
Group       : Development/Tools             Source RPM: binutils-2.8.1-2.src.rpm
Size        : 5293272
Summary     : GNU Binary Utility Development Utilities
Description :
binutils is a collection of utilities necessary for compiling programs. It
includes the assembler and linker, as well as a number of other
miscellaneous programs for dealing with executable formats.

- A

-- 
Alex deVries
http://www.engsoc.carleton.ca/~adevries/ .
EngSoc, US National Headquarters