Subject: More idiocy....

From: Leon Verrall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:24:27 +0100 (BST)

OK, wher are the non customer RPMS for big endian MIPS/noarch i.e. things
like initfiles, inetd etc...

I think my install is going to fly I just need to find the packages I'm
missing. I think I may look through my install procedure and see if I
can come up witha minimal list of RPMS that install without conflicts...

Leon

-- 
Leon Verrall - 01189 307734  \ "Don't cut your losses too soon,
Secondline Software Support  / 'cos you'll only be cutting your throat.
Silicon Graphics, Forum 1,   \ And answer a call while you still care at all
Station Rd., Theale, RG7 4RA / 'cos nobody will if you wont" (6:00 - DT)

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:45:49 -0400 (EDT)

> like initfiles, inetd etc...

ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/redhat/redhat-5.0/RPMS

Make sure you choose mipseb and noarch.

Let me know how it goes.  You may want to make excessive use of '--nodeps'
and '--force'.

- Alex