Subject: /src/web?

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:56:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hm.  On Linus, the WWW server seems to be down, and everything in /src/web
is gone, the directory included. The machine was rebooted about 15 hours
ago, and /src didn't come up.  

Could somebody please fix that?  I've gotten about half a dozen inquiries
about the statbility after the RPM announcement yesterday...

- Alex

-- 
Alex deVries
"romantic engsoc guy who runs marathons" - [email-masked]
http://www.engsoc.carleton.ca/~adevries/ .

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

> ago, and /src didn't come up.  

Just ot make things clearer, /dev/dsk/xlv/xlv0 wasn't mounted as /src on
the last boot up.

- alex

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 19:49:44 +0200

> Just ot make things clearer, /dev/dsk/xlv/xlv0 wasn't mounted as /src on

Hinv shows that the disks haven't been detected.  I've rebooted the machine
and now the 4 disks of the disk array are back online.

  Ralf