Subject: Things that need to be done.

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 01:42:37 -0400 (EDT)

Right now, I'm dealing with a deadline of June 12th for getting a proper
distribution of Manhattan for SGI together.  If you don't know why the
firm deadline, inquire privately.

With that in mind, it would be very helpful if we could get different
pieces sorted out.  These are the big things that we're missing, in order:

- fdisk
- g++ (currently segfaults)
- strace
- gdb
- glibc
- egcs
- X server

_PLEASE_, if you can help sort out any of these, it would be greatly
appreciated.  These are things that I'm finding difficult.

- Alex

-- 
Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet.
http://www.engsoc.carleton.ca/~adevries/ .

---

From: Miguel de Icaza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 19:05:19 +0200

> - strace

This should be on he cvs server.

Miguel