Subject: ssh 1.2.25 mipseb rpm

From: Honza Pazdziora <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:40:48 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I've displayed mipseb rpms of ssh on

ftp://ftp.fi.muni.cz/pub/ssh/local-fi.muni.cz/linux/

You need all four rpms for complete system. The rpms were compiled
without the X11 support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Honza Pazdziora | [email-masked] | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
                   I can take or leave it if I please
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:16:16 +0200

> You need all four rpms for complete system. The rpms were compiled

Last Sunday or so I've uploaded a full set of RPMs including X11 support
to ftp.replay.com.  That included all the combinations of big and little
endian, international and US versions.  To avoid legal problems the
rpms are only available on ftp.replay.com which is in the Netherlands.
Another legal kludge is the special US version.  It uses the RSAREF
reference implementation which is requered to to the legal braindamage
in the US also known as software patents.

  Ralf

---

From: Honza Pazdziora <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:00:46 +0200 (MET DST)

> endian, international and US versions.  To avoid legal problems the

Couldn't the URL be added to the Web site? Or maybe to the README for
the RH 5.1 Alpha 1 installation (even if I'm not sure how legal it is
to say in US there is some crypto software abroad).