Subject: hardred install

From: Tomi Leppikangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:11:27 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi,

Fine work, i now get that installed without warnings of
anykind, last time i had problems with swap.

Actually i booted and installed with older kernel, becouse i was lazy to
setup bootp server, so i copied kernel to sgi-partition and booted with
vmlinux nfsaddrds=ip:server_ip
that doesnt work with new kernel, it got stuck when waiting
for bootp reply.

Now just waiting for x-server :)

-- 
##        [email-masked]         ##
##  http://www.student.oulu.fi/~tomilepp/  ##

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:09:53 -0400 (EDT)

> anykind, last time i had problems with swap.

Yay!

> that doesnt work with new kernel, it got stuck when waiting

I will have a look at it.

> Now just waiting for x-server :)

Well, Mike's got multi coloured bars working...  

- Alex