Subject: Re: Thursday, 5pm EST cutoff!

From: "Francis M.J. Hsieh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 05:30:15 +0800

On Tue, Jun 30, 1998 at 11:47:20PM -0400, Alex deVries wrote:
> Alright.  5pm on Thursday, July 2 is the cutoff time for corrections to
> SGI/Linux packages and installations for, er, the next release.  This one
> is significant because, well, if you don't know you can ask in private
> email.

Well, when will it release? We r looking forward this release :-)

-- 
Francis M. J. Hsieh      | Email:   [email-masked]
Life Science Department, | Webpage: http://www.life.nthu.edu.tw/~mjhsieh/
National Tsing Hua Univ, | Voice:   +886 3 5715131 ext 3482
HsinChu, Taiwan Republic | 	    +886 3 5715649

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:50:49 -0400 (EDT)

> Well, when will it release? We r looking forward this release :-)

It should all be done by early Saturday morning. I *hope* to have the full
RH installer, not just stage two, so you should be able to install via FTP
etal.

- Alex