Subject: Hangs

From: [email-masked] (Ulf Carlsson)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:41:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

What a pleasure to write the first report of 2.1.116 :)
Here are the two last lines of the boot sequence:

IP Protocols: ICMP, UDP, TCP
_

(no qualified guesses from me yet)

- Ulf

---

From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:40:37 +0200

> IP Protocols: ICMP, UDP, TCP

For me 2.1.116 works out of the box on the Indy (R4600). Good work Ralf !
Only my Olli doesn't like the new kernel, but that's something I'll sort
out the next hours.

Thomas.

-- 
See, you not only have to be a good coder to create a system like Linux,
you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)
                   [Linus Torvalds in <[email-masked]>]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:51:09 +0200

> IP Protocols: ICMP, UDP, TCP

Seen that hang, no idea what's the problem.  It was not repeatable for me.
117 has another hanger while booting and that one is repeatable.

  Ralf