Subject: SCSI Patched Kernel

From: Mike Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:25:08 -0400

Is there any chance someone could upload a binary of the latest kernel
to pub/test?  The non-SC 2.1.116 of 28 August works well on my R4600PC,
other than the SCSI thing.  With some timely and much-appreciated
assistance from installation headquarters I should be natively compiling
my own by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike

---

From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 14:22:48 +0200

> assistance from installation headquarters I should be natively compiling

Get /pub/test/vmlinux-indy-2.1.121.tar.gz.

Thomas.

-- 
See, you not only have to be a good coder to create a system like Linux,
you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)
                   [Linus Torvalds in <[email-masked]>]