Subject: Atlanta Linux Showcase

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 01:18:38 +0200

>From the web page http://www.ale.org/showcase/:

[...]
FREE! Linux In Action: showing a large variety of Linux software on multiple
platforms (Alpha, Intel, PPC, SPARC) in action together. This is your chance to
experience Linux hands-on! Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE) will staff the
booth and will be on hand to demo software and answer questions. 
[...]

Anybody there to fix this ``bug''?

  Ralf

---

From: Alex deVries <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:11:48 -0400 (EDT)

> Anybody there to fix this ``bug''?

Yeah, I'm actually going to be there to talk about SGI/Linux.  And I've
already arranged with the folks in Atlanta to get me a monitor so that I
can bring my little blue fellow down to put SGI/Linux on display.

In other news, I have in my possesion 15 copies of Rough Cuts, on which
disk 3 is the hardhat release we worked on.

- Alex