Subject: MIPS HOWTO / FAQ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:16:25 +0200

Hi,

since nobody else does (hint, hint ...) I started to rework the MIPS FAQ.
Attached the first very incomplete version.  As of this version the
FAQ is now written using the Linux SGML tools.  I append a text version
generated with sgml2txt.  Comments, additional text etc. apreciated.
I'm especially thinking of the DECstation people but not only.

Special feature: the topic ``How to brew a cross compiler'' now has it's
own uptodate and about 5 printed pages long section describing how to
roll a crosscompiler based on the newest stuff.  The topic has actually
also been interesting for other people as many postings in the past
have shown.  Maybe the crosscompiler part is actually worth it's own,
separate HOWTO document?

  Ralf

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 03:50:21 +0200

> have shown.  Maybe the crosscompiler part is actually worth it's own,

Sorry, forgot to add the attachment ...

  Ralf