Subject: R4400SC

From: Brian Toscano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I've just signed on to this list and have procmail working reliably.  I
asked this once before, but I don't think it went out.

I've got an R4400SC-150 Indy and I'm wondering if its supported.  The Web
site and mailing list seem to offer conflicting information.   I was attempting
a net install from an i386 RedHat 5.1 box and it grabs the kernel okay, but
dies trying to mount the root partition with a VFS error. 

Thanks,
Brian Toscano
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Ulf Carlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 21:11:39 +0200 (CEST)

> dies trying to mount the root partition with a VFS error. 

Not a chance at the moment...

Ralf will have a R4000SC CPU to play with next week, and I guess he will
solve our problems with the SC CPUs within a couple of weeks if he just
has some spare time.

- Ulf