Subject: GDB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 02:30:15 +0100

I found that by accident GDB and the kernel were using different
ptrace(2) interfaces.  After fixing that for example ``info registers''
works ok.

  Ralf

---

From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 21:24:24 +0100

> ptrace(2) interfaces.  After fixing that for example ``info registers''

how about sharing your fix with us ? 

Thomas.

-- 
   This device has completely bogus header. Compaq scores again :-|
It's a host bridge, but it should be called ghost bridge instead ;^)
                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:50:44 +0100

> how about sharing your fix with us ? 

Guess too much decaf when I wrote that mail ...  Attached the fixed
version of mipslinux-nat.c.  I've copied all the (corrected!) definitions
of the kernel interfaces into mipslinux-nat.c, therefore no more headerfile
problems even with old kernel headers installed.

  Ralf