Subject: some news about ...?????

From: "Soffia Mirko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:30:37 +0100

some news about Indigo2??????

---

From: Pim van Riezen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 02:39:25 +0100

> some news about Indigo2??????

INDIGO2 VICTIM OF FREAK ACCIDENT
Washington - The carcass of an Indigo2 was found stuck to top of the
Washington monument last afternoon. Preliminary investigation showed the
police that the purple object seemed to have gotten stuck in this sticky
situation after having been launched together with a family pack of
Bubba Joe chewing gum from a Medieval Siege Catapult that was on show at
the Natural History Museum. Noone has claimed the machine yet.

HTH. HAND.

-- 
             "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
 Patron Saint of Breakfast Cereal, Occultist (not precluding rogue
obscenities such as IRIX and C++), Casual Poet, Occasional Composer,
    Oper Bastard for Undernet.Org, Freelance LART for #linux