Subject: My Indy is gone

From: Ulf Carlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:47:51 +0100

Hi,

The company where from I had got my Indy has now taken the machine back. It
looks like my Linux/SGI days have been counted *sob*. The attempt I made to
write an HAL2 driver wasn't completed, and the work is now stalled because of
the absence of Indy machines at my home. If you would like to finish this, send
me an email. Also, good luck to the Debian/MIPS project in the future, looks
like I have to leave this as well...

If you have anyone has any extra Indy machines, donations are welcome :-)

- Ulf

---

From: [email-masked] (Alan Cox)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:16:12 +0000 (GMT)

> If you have anyone has any extra Indy machines, donations are welcome :-)

I'm currently trying to give the Indy sitting here back to SGI so they can
give it to an X developer or someone who has time to hack on the small number
of drivers now needed. 

Ariel, the machine sitting in a box on my floor would be in much better
hands with Ulf

Alan