Subject: Monitor donation

From: [email-masked] (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:24:22 -0800 (PST)

[forwarding to the SGI/Linux mailing list ([email-masked]).

 Thanks, Ted.
 Is anyone in the Portland, Oregon area working on free software
 or Linux is interested, please contact Ted directly. The 4 BNC connector
 will require a conversion to 13W3 to connect to an Indy -- Ariel ]

:
:	Do you have anyone in the Portland, Oregon area who could use a 19" SGI
:monitor, CM2086A3SG?  This is separate, composite sync (i.e. 4 BNC
:connectors), fixed frequency, and fairly old (obviously).  I'm not
:entirely sure that it works, but it's free for the hauling and comes
:with a money-back guarantee.
:
:Ted Giering
:[email-masked]
:

-- 
Peace, Ariel