Subject: RedHat 6.0 (SMP) on 540

From: "Rob Dueckman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:00:57 -0400

I've got this new box here at the office which I've installed RedHat 6.0.  It
is a VisWis 540 with 4 processors.

After downloading  the 2.2.10 kernel, applying the patches and installing the
new kernel, Linux only sees 2 of the 4 processors...

I havn't spent a huge amount of time looking at the source, but is there a flag
during the build that tells now many processors to support?  If not, is this a
bug?

Thanks.

---

From: Mike Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:24:51 -0400

Hey Rob, won't they let you have an Indy?

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Rob Dueckman [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	July 22, 1999 9:01 PM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	RedHat 6.0 (SMP) on 540
>