Subject: crosscompilers

From: Richard Hartensveld <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:41:24 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone know where the mips crosscompilers have gone?.

Also, anyone intrested if I put an indy on a 2mbit backbone and make it
'public' for this list to do development
on for people without an indy at home ?

Richard

---

From: Florian Lohoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:17:49 +0200

> on for people without an indy at home ?

This or next week there will be a public "mipsel" (Little Endian) 
machine up and running for gcc/binutils/glibc and debian package
building.

I finally managed to get a working libgmp2 for ssh ...

Flo
-- 
Florian Lohoff		[email-masked]		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is
  catastrophic and is repeatable  ...             Cisco Field Notice