Subject: HardHat5-1 installation problem

From: SERTKAYA BARIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:32:07 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi,

	I am trying to install HardHat linux on an Indy.The kernel and the
	distribution are on different machines so on the command monitor
	I type
	>>boot bootp():/vmlinux nfsroot=144.122.*.*:/tmpfs/mipseb

	The kernel starts to load, it detects the memory, disks and so on,
	and later the installation script begins.I select the target disk
	and the partition (/dev/sdb1) and the packets to be installed.Then
	it starts to make ext2 file system on /dev/sdb1 and after a while,
	it gives up with the message:

	install exited abnormally -- recieved signal 11
	sending termination signals...done
	mounting filesystems.../proc /mnt /tmp
	you may safely reboot your system

	I would be very gradefull if someone could tell me the result and
	the solution.

	thanks in advance,

	baris sertkaya.