Subject: CVS move finished

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 03:24:01 +0200

Anonymous users can now access the CVS archive by

  cvs -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs login

Enter cvs when prompted for the password, then:

  cvs -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs co linux

For user with an account the path name is /home/pub/cvs/.

  Ralf

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:33:21 +0200

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 03:13:38PM +0100, Dave Airlie wrote:

> I've also noticed that the old cvs server didn't let me do a cvs diff,
> which I consider useful, was this because of chroot pserver or something?

Probably.  Even though I had installed the necessary binaries in the
chroot environment.

> and will the new one let me do diffs?

It is supposed to.

  Ralf

---

From: psycho <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:44:09 +0200

>   cvs -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs co linux

Where did all the test kernels etc. go ?

Richard