Subject: PMAGB-B problems.

From: Alexander Averyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:31:15 +0300

Hi !

Who have any technical reference to PMAGB-B card ?

I have DECstatoin 5000/200 with  this card, but dont have
any documenation for it. I try switch on-off  jumpers on PMAGB-B card.
After this procedure my DECstation go to cycle video test after
power-on. I can not boot from machine.

How solve this problem ?

--
Best regards
                Averyanov Alexander.

---

From: Karsten Merker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:15:29 +0100

> I have DECstatoin 5000/200 with  this card, but dont have

[email-masked] is a mostly SGI-centric list, the DECstation matters
are mostly covered on [email-masked] (see http://lena.fnet.fr).

HTH,
Karsten
-- 
#include <standard_disclaimer>
Nach Paragraph 28 Abs. 3 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
oder Uebermittlung meiner Daten fuer Werbezwecke oder fuer die Markt- oder
Meinungsforschung.