Subject: gerenimo !!!

From: SERTKAYA BARIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:12:55 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

	At last I managed to install HardHat to my Indy.Everything is nice,
	(better than Irix to me :) but I still could not run X.In the 
	distribution there are two X servers.When I try to run XF86_FBDEV,
	I get the message:
		Configured drivers:
		FBDEV: Server for frame buffer device
		(Patchlecel 7): mfb, iplan2p2, iplan2p4, iplan2p8, ilbm,
		afb, cfb8
		Fatal server error:
		xf86OpenConsole: Cannot open /dev/fb0current (No such file 
		or directory)
	And when I try to run the other, X, it says sth like :
		'waiting for X server to begin accepting connections...'
	which server should I run and how?

	thanx in advance..

---------------
#!/usr/bin/perl          
use Tranquilizan;        
goto bed;                
bed: while (!&asleep) {  
                ++$sheep;
        }