Subject: Re: MIPS64

From: Ludek Finstrle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:43:05 +0100

> > > Oh, where is online? I can't see it anywhere :o(
> > 
> > oss.sgi.com:/pub/pub/linux/mips/src/binutils-19990825.tar.bz2 are the
> > sources for the binutils which I'm using.  Fate doesn't like me, I
> > lost connection to oss when I tried to upload the egcs 1.1.2 patch
> > for MIPS64.  I'll put it into that directory tomorrow.
> 
> Ok, things are now online.  While I was at it I also have copied all
> the stuff from the old ftp.linux.sgi.com over to oss.sgi.com.  The
> crosscompiler source & patches are now in
> oss.sgi.com:/pub/linux/mips/src/mips64/.

Hello,

  we have some problems with code from cross-compiler for MIPS64.
We download sources from cygnus CVS and applied your patch. We had
some problems with compile egcs. We fix it but it generate bad
code => we fix it bad :o((

  Could you give us source from which you compiled your egcs cross-
compiler.

Thanks a lot

Luf