Subject: Re: Linux on O2?

From: Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:11:28 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> > From: James Simmons
>
> > > The O2's I can get hold of, if I am well informed, come with an R5000
> > > processor, 128MB RAM, 2GB SCSI, soundcard, keyboard and 21" Monitor for
> > > 5000 NOK (that's about 1250 DEM or 625 USD!). Though I live in Norway I
> > > visit Germany from time to time and transport is therefore a lesser
> > > problem.
> >
> > WoW!!! Can I get one for this price?
>
> Make that wow from me too! I am interested as well!
>
> Did I miss the original repy to my inquiry about Linux on an O2 though?
>

Me three !

Richard

---

From: James A Simmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:40:34 -0500 (EST)

This got out of hand. I was only kidding. I didn't think anyone would take
that serious. 

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net