Subject: Website

From: Richard Hartensveld <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:18:20 +0100

Hi,

Anyone intrested in an uptodate website on the linux/MIPS projects ?
So far as i found, there's the lena.fr site that's last updated
somewhere in '98.

I've got the domain linux-mips.org in my possession, and i'dd like to do
some things with it
that other people can benefit from aswell.

Anyone got a good idea for this?

Richard

---

From: Florian Lohoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:38:10 +0100

> So far as i found, there's the lena.fr site that's last updated

lena.fr is completely out of date but still an interesting site for
"Newbies"

> Anyone got a good idea for this?

For decstation related things the http://decstation.unix-ag.org site
is quiet good.

I thought of an website which clearely states there is an "Linux Mips"
and gives links to development of the different big topics right now
(binutils, gcc, glibc, kernel) and information on the different sub-Archs
like Decstation, SGI, Handhelds etc and gives useful information on how
to install and how to start.

Flo
-- 
Florian Lohoff		[email-masked]		      	+49-5241-470566
"Technology is a constant battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots."

---

From: Eric Kimminau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:49:21 -0500

> Anyone got a good idea for this?

Since Ariel left, noone is updating www.linux.sgi.com any more. I
forwarded your note onto Steve Modica (GPS Linux manager) and Amy
Chung (Linux Marketing manager).

EAK.

-- 
.--------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7.
  Eric Kimminau           [email-masked]       SGI Extranet Services
      Vox:650-933-6441  Fax:248-618-9178  VNET:6-933-6441  
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
 "I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up..."
                    http://support.sgi.com

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:20:34 -0300

> Chung (Linux Marketing manager).

The sysadmin who took care of the machine also left, so at this time I'm
more or less the lord of oss.  If there is anybody who wants to work
on the web pages and documentation, contact me and I'll arrange things.

  Ralf