Subject: Re: Include coherency problem, sigaction and otherwise

From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:59:55 +0100

>> Certainly the hardhat-sgi-5.1-tar.gz archive on oss.sgi.com is out of sync
>> with any MIPS/Linux kernel sources of which I am aware.  The most recent
>> version of glibc 2.0 for MIPS that I have been able to find is 2.0.7, and it
>> too seems to be out of synch.  Which version of glibc has been fixed,
>> and where can I download it?   Which userland distribution is built with
>> the consistent glibc?
>
>Definately no entire distribution, I'm also not sure if I actually did
>publish a fixed libc due to another binutils related issue.  I'm about to
>jump into a plane but could you take a look at
>pub/linux/mips/redhat/manhattan/RedHat/RPMS/glibc-2.0.6-4.mipseb.rpm
>from oss?
>
>  Ralf  (Up, up and away ...)

I checked.  2.0.6-4 seems to be the same version as is in
the hardhat-sgi-5.1-tar.gz archive, and as such is broken.

Hope you're having a good flight!

            Kevin K.