Subject: One more :-)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:22:22 -0600 (CST)

Just to tell everybody I finally install linux on the Indy...
it runs sooo cool :-)
Thanks to everybody for the help, as they said I just had
to change my kernel image and that was it.

Does anyone know how can I run X on my Indy/Linux box now???
someone told me I can run the Irix server on linux, can I???

Thanks a lot
natorro

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:17:11 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I have just installed the Hard Hat distribution and now
I really need to install a Pascal Compiler, I downloaded the
source and the sources of GCC version 2.8.1 I tried to install it
doing all the stuff it says, but when I do "make LANGUAGES=pascal"
it complains about some flags, I took the flags out from the Makefile
and after it it complains more, I don't really undestand what it says,
does anyone here has installed this compiler sucessfully???
I typed "gcc --version" and it prints version 2.7.2 
I haven't installed any packages apart from the rpm's that came
with the distribution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.
Cheers
natorro