Subject: 2GB RAM on SGI 540

From: Ehab Fares <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:13:15 +0200

Hi,
	
We have an SGI 540 Visual Workstation running under Linux. Has anyone been able
to use the 2GB RAM of the machine ? For some reason the arclx doen't want to
boot the kernel compiled with the 2GB  RAM option. Right now we can only
address 960MB RAM. 
Any help?

Ehab

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------------AIA-RWTH--
            Ehab Fares                    Email:     [email-masked]
Aerodynamisches Institut der RWTH-Aachen  WWW: http://www.aia.rwth-aachen.de
      Wuellnerstr. zw. 5 u. 7             Ftp:  ftp://ftp.aia.rwth-aachen.de
      D-52062 Aachen, Germany   Phone:+49-241-80-5433  Fax: +49-241-8888-257

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE)  to this address
!Legal Notice!  is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  minimum for professional proofreading& technical assessment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------