Subject: 2.3.99-pre8 -> 2.3.99-pre9-1

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 00:15:18 +0200

Hi!

I see quite a lot of mips and mips64 changes in pre9-1 patch... That
reminds me to ask when there will be a full merge of the CVS repository
with the mainstream kernel?

MfG, JBG

-- 
Fehler eingestehen, Größe zeigen: Nehmt die Rechtschreibreform zurück!!!
/* Jan-Benedict Glaw <[email-masked]> -- +49-177-5601720 */
keyID=0x8399E1BB fingerprint=250D 3BCF 7127 0D8C A444 A961 1DBD 5E75 8399 E1BB
	...und aus aktuellem Anlaß:	ILOVEYOU, Linux!

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:47:42 +0200

> with the mainstream kernel?

Hopefully soon.  Various mostly minor things need to be cleaned out before
they can be sent to Linus but basically we're ready.  Today I've sent
a few more patches to Linus for inclusion into pre9-3 which add various
portability hooks which we need for various MIPS hardware.  Currently
the diff between Linus' kernel and our CVS kernel is pretty small.  Which
is good news.

  Ralf