Subject: autoboot via bootp ?

From: Florian Lohoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:25:44 +0200

Hi,
does somebody have an idea on how to set the prom env vars to values
which do the same as this - bootp booting and some kernel parms

---------------
System Maintenance Menu                                                         
                                                                                
1) Start System                                                                 
2) Install System Software                                                      
3) Run Diagnostics                                                              
4) Recover System                                                               
5) Enter Command Monitor                                                        
                                                                                
Option? 5                                                                       
Command Monitor.  Type "exit" to return to the menu.                            
>> bootp():vmlinux-ip22 root=/dev/sda1 console=ttyS0                            
Setting $netaddr to 195.71.99.220 (from server watchdog.rfc822.org)             
Obtaining vmlinux-ip22 from server watchdog.rfc822.org                          
ARCH: SGI-IP22                                                                  
--------------------------

Flo
-- 
Florian Lohoff		[email-masked]		      	+49-subject-2-change
"Technology is a constant battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots."