Subject: Linux on SGI, with X

From: "Ian Chilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 15:13:28 +0100

Hello,

Is it possible to run Linux on an SGI Indy, with X?

I have found http://www.linux.sgi.com, but it says there is no X included,
but it doesn't seem to have been updated for over a year....does anyone have
any more information?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton     (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     [email-masked]  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  Backup E-Mail -->  [email-masked]      ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |  Mobile Phone (MAX 150 Chars!) -->  [email-masked]  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  http://www.ianchilton.co.uk  --> Main Page                     |
 |  http://www.ichilton.co.uk    --> Own Web Server (When Online)  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  "Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends."  |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/