Subject: ADMIN: mailing list moved

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:50:44 +0200

The mailing list [email-masked] is moving to [email-masked].
I've copied the old subscription list, so there is no need to
resubscribe.  Archives of the mailing list will be available at
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/linux-mips/archive/.  Subscriptions are
be handled by [email-masked].

Subscribers of [email-masked] - that mailing list was only used
for internal purposes, that is to generate mailinglist archives of the
old [email-masked] list.  While subscribing to it was possible it
was still a bad idea.  While you were receiving all postings to
[email-masked] most of you were not subscribed to that list and
therefore not able to post.  Worse, your postings were going only to
the handfull of subscribers to that list.  Subscriptions to that list
have also all been moved over to [email-masked]

In case of problems please send mail to [email-masked]
or me.

  Ralf

---

From: "Eric Watkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:33:29 -0700

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/linux-mips/archive/

This URL gives me:

The requested URL /projects/linux-mips/archive/ was not found on this
server.

Is there a live archive?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ralf Baechle
> Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 3:51 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: ADMIN: mailing list moved
>
>

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:37:34 +0200

> The requested URL /projects/linux-mips/archive/ was not found on this

The URL was correct, just the web setup broken.  It's fixed now, in
fact already since a few days.

  Ralf