Subject: ADV: Free Investment Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:09:59

Hello, to be removed from our mailing list please visit 
http://www.stockmarketletter.com/remove.html

This a invitation to join our Free Investment Newsletter. In today's fast moving 
markets you timely information to make informed decisions.

Visit http://www.stockmarketletter.com for your Free Subscription.

The Information You Want, When You Want It And it's FREE! 

We think you will find our newsletter to be your most important research tool. 
They are e-mailed to subscribers prior to publication on our web site. Our 
newsletters feature in-depth company profiles, breaking financial news, links to 
free delayed stock quotes and company news releases and educational articles prior 
to general publication. We are here to help you identify and track prospering 
companies. 

Breaking News. We e-mail you information related to the companies we are tracking. 
Through interviews with the people in charge, you will get the information and 
clarification you need. 

Fast Information Flow. We deal directly with public companies over the internet -- 
eliminating the delay of traditional information gathering. 

Background Information. By monitoring message boards and chat rooms we keep track 
of what investors are interested in. We address everything from changes in 
regulations, of interest to experienced investors, to the background and 
educational information new investors need about the numerous exchanges and 
listings.

The Stock Market Letter is a privately held company specializing in distribution 
of information about publicly traded companies. Our objective is to identify and 
track investment opportunities for our subscribers. 

Once again, visit http://www.stockmarketletter.com for your Free Subscription.