Subject: Alive/indigo2 status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:36:58 +0200

Hi,

 first of all I wanted to know if this mailinglist is
alive at all.. and, if anyone have some status information
on the port to indigo2. I've got an Extreme which i'd love
running linux with X and GL (wishing)

Fredrik Rovik

---

From: "Roald Lygre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:27:41 +0200

On Jul 6,  2:36pm, [email-masked] wrote:
> Subject: Alive/indigo2 status
> Hi,
>
> alive at all..

Regarding the mailing list: You can find an updated archive on:

http://oss.sgi.com/mips/archive/

-Roald

-- 
    
---------------------------------------------------------------
| Company: SGI Norge A/S                                      |
| Email:   [email-masked]          Tlf:          +47 5163 4183 |
| Addr:    Luramyrveien 79        Mobil:        +47 909 33 903|
|          N-4313 Sandnes         VMail (SGI):  870-4679      |
|          NORWAY                 VMail(ext):   +47 6711 4679 |
---------------------------------------------------------------
Essential SGI Websites:
http://www.sgi.com/             SGI
http://www.sgi.no/              SGI Norge
http://support-europe.sgi.com/  Log calls, patches+overlays, ++
http://freeware.sgi.com/        Freeware - "ready-to-eat"
http://oss.sgi.com/mips/        Linux for SGI (Mips/Intel)
http://www.sgi.com/developers/  Developer Central
http://www.sgi.com/Products/Evaluation/   Evaluation Software

---

From: Florian Lohoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:11:19 +0200

> running linux with X and GL (wishing)

Indigo2 Yes
Extreme No

Flo
-- 
Florian Lohoff		[email-masked]		      	+49-5201-669912
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."