Subject: IGS5050 Driver

From: 김한성 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:37:02 +0900

Hello there

I want to know that there is a IGS5050 Grpahic chip driver for linux-mips.
If yes, where is the driver files?

-Han-Seong

---

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:26:02 +0200 (CEST)

> If yes, where is the driver files?

linux/drivers/video/cyber2000fb.c is a driver for the IGS CyberPro 2000, 2010
and 5000 in the NetWinder, which has an ARM CPU. If the 5050 is sufficient
compatible with the 5000 it should not be too difficult to get cyber2000fb to
work on the 5050 on the MIPS.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email-masked]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
							    -- Linus Torvalds