Subject: ADV: Great Mortgage Rates!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:22:42

Hello, to be removed from our mailing list, please visit
http://www.mysites2000.com/finance/remove.html

Dear Homeowner,

We are a referral agency and our goal is to provide
homeowners with lenders that fit your specific situation.
We have hundreds of lenders throughout the U.S. that
offer the lowest possible interest rates which means...

        One Super Low Monthly Payment!

For more information and to find out about our FREE, NO OBLIGATION loan
evaluation visit http://www.mysites2000.com/finance

And YES... We Even Have Lenders That Will Loan You up
to 125% of The Value of Your Home With Absolutely no Equity
Needed.

Best of all, there are NEVER any upfront fees or advances on
your part. In other words... not one penny will ever come out
of your pocket - so you've got nothing to lose!

Utilize the loan for whatever you want:

---> A New Car
---> New Business
---> College Tuition
---> Taxes
---> Credit Cards
---> Vacation
---> Home Improvements

---> Or Anything Else You Want... The Choice is YOURS!

For more information and to find out about our FREE, NO OBLIGATION loan
evaluation visit http://www.mysites2000.com/finance