Subject: Problem with recent mips kernel from CVS

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:55:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I wasn't able to configure the kernel 2.4.0-test6-pre7 from CVS without
creating the (empty) file linux/drivers/mtd/Config.in . After I created
this file, configuring worked.

cu,
Adrian

-- 
A "No" uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a
"Yes" merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble.
                -- Mahatma Ghandi

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:06:16 +0200

> this file, configuring worked.

Strange.  The current pre8 kernel has this file and it should be 3331 bytes.
Just try cvs update.

  Ralf