Subject: Algorithmics Ltd of England have moved

From: Dominic Sweetman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:52:20 +0100 (BST)

First, apologies to the many of you who aren't interested.  I have no
practical way of cleaning my list of 1000+ email contacts any
further.  I'll keep this brief, and if you have no interest in the new
location of Algorithmics Ltd of England, please delete it now.

  New address:
     The Fruit Farm, Ely Road, Chittering, CAMBS CB5 9PH, ENGLAND

  New phone: 
     +44 1223 706200

  New fax:
     +44 1223 706250

  No change to email addresses or internet names (though our IP
     addresses have changed, but only the very techy will notice).

We have redirects on our old address and phone numbers, but propagate
this change as quickly as you can.

-- 
Dominic Sweetman
Algorithmics Ltd
The Fruit Farm, Ely Road, Chittering, CAMBS CB5 9PH, ENGLAND
phone: +44 1223 706200 / fax: +44 1223 706250 / http://www.algor.co.uk