Subject: network speeds

From: Albert Aumenta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:41:34 -0400

Hi all,
I have a general linux question (ie one not pertaining to mips) that I
am
hoping someone can help me with.

I have the need to confirm the speed at which the network interface is
running at on a customer site on a 1200 . I am assuming the answer is in
/proc
but have been unable to find it.

AL

---

From: Keith Owens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:59:15 +1100

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:41:34 -0400, 
>but have been unable to find it.

Sore point, linux network device drivers do not export network
interface speeds.  Your best option is mii-diag from
http://www.scyld.com/diag/index.html.