Subject: DECStation People

From: Alastair Boyanich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:00:24 +0400

Quickie, are any of the models of decstation's supported running on RS3k?

Looking at the RS3k support for a possible port to the SGI Power 4D/210.

---
     Alastair Boyanich
 Edith Cowan University
    Western Australia
---
Sent From: Palm Pilot IIIc

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:45:07 +0200

> Looking at the RS3k support for a possible port to the SGI Power 4D/210.

people are running various R3k machines, DEC and others.  In case of SGI's
your problem will be the necessary hardware documentation for everything
else around the processor ...

  Ralf

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:52:48 +0400 (MSD)

Unfortunately this I realise. Any pointers at the moment? ...any header
files from old compilers showing ports for chips or anything that are
abandned or opensourced by SGI that you know of? Any pointers are
greatfully accepted.

Regs Alastair Boyanich