Subject: Current CVS kernel doesnt compile

From: Florian Lohoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:08:43 +0200

/var/tmp/mips/src/linux-decr4k-current/include/asm/semaphore-helper.h: In function `waking_non_zero':
In file included from semaphore.c:7:
/var/tmp/mips/src/linux-decr4k-current/include/asm/semaphore-helper.h:95: warning: implicit declaration of function `__atomic_fool_gcc'
/var/tmp/mips/src/linux-decr4k-current/include/asm/semaphore-helper.h:96: output number 2 not directly addressable
make[1]: *** [semaphore.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/mips/src/linux-decr4k-current/arch/mips/kernel'
make: *** [_dir_arch/mips/kernel] Error 2
You have mail in /var/spool/mail/flo

-- 
Florian Lohoff		[email-masked]		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:07:58 +0200

> make: *** [_dir_arch/mips/kernel] Error 2

Sorry, the tags of my private cvs archive got messed up which resulted in
a bogus patch that I merged into oss.  I'll tackle that immeditely.

  Ralf

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:44:55 +0200

> You have mail in /var/spool/mail/flo

Fixed in CVS.

  Ralf