Subject: RE: Welcome to linux-mips

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:32:37 -0400

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=471679859

going fast. it's not my auction, but i'd be bidding on it id i hadn't won
one just like it. 40.00 will put you in high bidder position.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 3:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Welcome to linux-mips

--

Welcome to the linux-mips mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe linux-mips

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe linux-mips [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

For information file on the SGI Open Systems project:
	"Linux/MIPS"
please refer to "http://www.linux.sgi.com/mips/".