Subject: Indy Ram

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:41:36 -0500

someone from this list told me that there was a vendor with cheap ram fir
SGI's called DMT Technologies. can anyone elaborate with a URL, or some
details on how to contact them.

oh, and if anyone has a hard drive with Irix installed for an Indy on it,
let me know what you want for it. i don't know if it's possible to get a
pre-configured hard drive, but hey, it never hurts to ask. i am also
interested in prices for bare used Indy compatible drives, and pre-installed
Linux-mips as well.

oh, and if you have Indy compatible ram for sale, contact me as well.

thanks,

Tim

---

From: Andy Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:49:05 -0600

> details on how to contact them.

http://google.com/search?q=dmt+technologies

Or go to www.google.com and enter "dmt technologies" in the search
box.

DMT's web site appears to be at http://www.dmttech.com.

-andy