Subject: Hello!

From: Nicu Popovici <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:14:11 -0400

Hello,

>From where can I read the mail archive ? Can anyone tell me that ?
I lost all my mails since 20-october 200 until today. So I do not know
any other way in which I can read all  mails from there .

Regards,
Nicu

---

From: "Roald Lygre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:27:31 +0200

On Oct 23,  2:14pm, Nicu Popovici wrote:
> Subject: Hello!
Nicu,

check out: http://www.linux.sgi.com/archive/

-Roald

-- 
    
---------------------------------------------------------------
| Company: SGI Norge A/S                                      |
| Email:   [email-masked]          Tlf:          +47 5163 4183 |
| Addr:    Luramyrveien 79        Mobil:        +47 909 33 903|
|          N-4313 Sandnes         VMail (SGI):  870-4679      |
|          NORWAY                 VMail(ext):   +47 6711 4679 |
---------------------------------------------------------------
Essential SGI Websites:
http://www.sgi.com/             SGI
http://www.sgi.no/              SGI Norge
http://support-europe.sgi.com/  Log calls, patches+overlays, ++
http://techpubs.sgi.com/	Technical documents, man pages
http://freeware.sgi.com/        Freeware - "ready-to-eat"
http://oss.sgi.com              Open Systems Software
http://oss.sgi.com/mips/        Linux for SGI (Mips/Intel)
http://www.sgi.com/developers/  Developer Central
http://www.sgi.com/Products/Evaluation/   Evaluation Software
--------------------------------------------------------------
P O W E R E D  B Y  M I P S / R U N  B Y  I R I X - - S G I
--------------------------------------------------------------