Subject: GCC Compile Failed

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:29:45 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to compile GCC 001019 using egcs 1.0.3a. Compiling natively on an I2

I get the following:

/usr/bin/ld:libgcc.map:1: parse error in VERSION script
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libgcc_s.so] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hd2/lfstmp/gcc-001019/gcc-build/gcc'
make[2]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hd2/lfstmp/gcc-001019/gcc-build/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stage_a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hd2/lfstmp/gcc-001019/gcc-build/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/ 
                     (o o)
 /----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo----------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : [email-masked]              |
 \-------------------------------------------/