Subject: egcs-1.0.3a-2 mipsel binary?

From: Brady Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:20:28 -0700

I am upgrading our Atlas board (mipsel r4kc core) to the 'recommended'
tool chain to be able to do some native re-compiles of several userland
packages. As far as I have been able to determine the rev's that I am
looking for are:

binutils-2.8.1-2.mipsel.rpm
glibc-2.0.6-5lm.mipsel.rpm

and egcs-1.0.3a-2

Does this rev of egcs exist as a binary native install for mipsel
anywhere or the web? If not, what tool-chain/library and environment is
needed to correctly build it? Seems to be a bit of a chicken and egg
problem to me.

Is there any particular order that I need to follow to do these updates?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brady Brown ([email-masked])       Work:(801)619-6103
Texas Instruments: Broadband Access Group
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~