Subject: ICLinux/MIPS v1.0 Released

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:56:43 +0000

Hello,

I have just released ICLinux/MIPS v1.0. This is a full base system
(incl compiler + networking). This is based on
Linux-2.2/glibc-2.0.6/egcs-1.0.3a/binutils-2.8.1

Coming soon is ICLinux/MIPS v2.0, which will be based on
Linux-2.4/glibc-2.2/gcc 2.97

ICLinux/MIPS is for Mips-Linux Systems, specifically the Indy or the I2

A brief install guide can be seen at:
ftp://download.ichilton.co.uk/pub/ichilton/linux-mips/iclinux/INSTALL

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, please remember to theck the Official #mipslinux web page @
http://linuxmips.ichilton.co.uk 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, you use all this stuff at your own risk  :-)

I'd be interested in knowing if you use ICLinux and your comments.

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  E-Mail: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |       I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.       |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/