Subject: Another GCC Problemo ?

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:21:04 +0000

Hello,

I have been busy this week, and have not had chance to compile anything
since the weekend.

I am trying to use make-cross with current gcc, binutils and linux (no
patches except one for gcc from oss,,,,/simple/crossdev/.

I am using an older glibc because Keith said current was broken
(001027).

I however get this:

malloc.c:1527: storage size of `arena_key' isn't known
make[2]: ***
[/crossdev-build/mips-linux/glibc-001027-obj/malloc/malloc.o] Error 1

I tried a different glibc (001116) and it still does it..
I then tried an older binutils, and it still does it..

Another GCC Problem?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  E-Mail: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |        Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.         |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:20:11 +0000

Hello,

Seems to be a GCC problem...tried an older GCC, and it works..  :(

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)