Subject: RE: mips dist?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:02:31 -0500

i went to debian, and i think you're right. i couldn't find an installable
dist anywhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Chilton [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 10:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: mips dist?

Hello,

There are no installable ports for MIPS, except Hardhat, which is old and
very outdated.

> Debian. It works fine for me. Check Debian site (www.debian.org),
> especially mips mailing list archives for details.          

uhmm...AFAIK, there are some Debian glibc 2.2 packages being uploaded now,
but there is no full distro with
+installer for MIPS....

Correct me if i'm wrong though..

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/ 
                     (o o)
 /----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo----------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : [email-masked]              |
 \-------------------------------------------/