Subject: GCC CVS Checkout Error

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:53:14 +0000

Hello,

Has anyone else seen this problem?

It was working fine at the weekend, then just stopped working on Monday and has said that every since....

$ cvs -z9 -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs/gcc co gcc

cvs server: existing repository /cvs/gcc/egcs does not match /cvs/gcc/gcc
cvs server: ignoring module gcc

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  E-Mail: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |       I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.       |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/