Subject: oss ftp server down?

From: Calvine Chew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:31:27 +0800

Is it down? I can't access it...

--
Calvine Chew, Technical Consultant
Technology & Industry Consulting Group (Asia South), SGI.
***************************************************************
Inter spem curamque, timores inter et iras, omnem crede diem tibi
diluxisse supremum: grata superveniet quae sperabitur hora.
http://www.cyberjunkie.com/arcana
***************************************************************

---

From: Martin Michlmayr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:39:30 +0000

> Is it down? I can't access it...

I just tried ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips and it works.
-- 
Martin Michlmayr
[email-masked]