Subject: Linux2.4.0-test9 on MIPS!

From: POPOVICI Nicolae <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Dec 00 22:39:36 EET

Hello Carsten,

   I need help again so please forgive me if I am bothering once again. 
   What can you tell me about porting the Linux 2.4-test9 on MIPS( specially
on ATLAS ) ? Please forward this question to mips-linux mailing list because I
was in imposibility to use my usual address. 
PLease give me as much details as yopu know and as you can on porting the
Linux 2.4.0 test9 on ATLAS.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Nicu

____________________________________________________________________
Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

---

From: Carsten Langgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:39:09 +0100

I have send some patches to Ralf, which include support for the Atlas board.
I think he still needs to check a few things in, before we got full support for
Atlas.
It will be linux 2.4.0 test11, though.

/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:[email-masked]
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com

---

From: Nicu Popovici <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:08:18 -0500

Hello Carsten,

Can you send that patches to me also.PLESE. I need them as soon as possible in
order to have a nice Christmas. I will help you in testing the ATLAS support. Is
that possible ?

Regards,
Nicu