Subject: ODD question.

From: Nicu Popovici <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:12:02 -0500

Hello you all,

I have the following problem. Can I cross compile a Linux code for
SCO_UNIX operating sistem ? There is someone or does have any ideea of
setting uop a cross compiler for SCO_UNIX operating sistem ?

Best Regards,
Nicu

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:57:19 +0100 (MET)

> setting uop a cross compiler for SCO_UNIX operating sistem ?

 Just build a cross-toolchain in the usual way.

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +

---

From: Nicu Popovici <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 15:44:37 -0500

Hello,

Can you tell me the parameters for a building a cross-toolchain  for
SCO_UNIX operating sistem. I looked for something like that in info gcc,
man gcc and I did not find anything!

Regards,
Nicu

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:32:56 +0100 (MET)

> man gcc and I did not find anything!

 Run config.guess (available in the top-level directory of the tools) on
your SCO host system and use the output for target specification when
configuring tools.