Subject: Crosscompiler

From: Carsten Langgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:26:57 +0100

Where can I find a precompiled crosscompiler for mips 64 little endian ?

I coundn't find any under
ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/crossdev/i386-linux/

/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:[email-masked]
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:07:25 +0100

> ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/crossdev/i386-linux/

Correct - because I simply didn't build one.  With no supported system there
plain wasn't any reason to.  Anyway, it's a mostly automatic process to
brew one for you, so hold your breath.  But only if you're really good
at it :-)

  Ralf

---

From: Carsten Langgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:33:03 +0100

> brew one for you, so hold your breath.  But only if you're really good

Ok, thanks. I will try to hold my breath as long as I can, meanwhile I will go
and do some Christmas shopping, which definitely are breath taking :-)