Subject: RE: crash in __alloc_bootmem_core on SGI current cvs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:56:12 -0500

anyone know a source of monitor parts? i need two bezels(front pieces) for
two Sony GDM-20D11's.

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Chilton [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 11:56 AM
To: Ralf Baechle
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: crash in __alloc_bootmem_core on SGI current cvs

Hello,

> mem=0x07800000@0x08800000

What will I use with 96MB RAM please ?

Is someone going to fix it so this param is not needed?

*Tootles off and posts to the news page @ http://linuxmips.ichilton.co.uk*

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  E-Mail: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |        Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.         |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:59:56 +0000

Hello,

> anyone know a source of monitor parts? i need two bezels(front pieces) for

For starters, why ask this question under the heading " Re: crash in
__alloc_bootmem_core on SGI current cvs"

And secondary, I seem to recall you already posted this question. If
you didn't get an answer, it will be becasue no one knows. Posting the
same question again is just annoying and will not get you an answer if
you didn't the 1st time.

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)