Subject: Re: Current CVS (010116) Boots OK

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:21:55 +0000

Hello,

>  Could you please change "#undef DEBUG" into "#define DEBUG" in
> arch/mips/arc/memory.c and check if your system boots this way, either?
> I would also appreciate an output from '/proc/iomem' (once you boot into
> a shell).

The Indy is off again now and the I2 is compiling..

So, unless I get chance to try it on the I2 later this week, it will be
the weekend before I get to try this.....

Unless someone else can verify this and make the change..

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/ 
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  E-Mail: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |         Budget: A method for going broke methodically.          |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:28:48 +0100 (MET)

> the weekend before I get to try this.....

 Not a problem for me -- I'm not in a hurry that much.

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +