Subject: 2.4.0 Kernel Snapshot Available

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:26:33 +0000

Hello,

http://linuxmips.ichilton.co.uk/news.php4

I have uploaded a snapshot of the current CVS kernel to the following
URL's for those who don't use CVS. I will also upload a snapshot of the
current 2.2.14 from CVS into the same dirctory.

The 2.4.0 is @:

http://download.ichilton.co.uk/linux-mips/kernelsrc/linux-010116.tar.gz

or

ftp://download.ichilton.co.uk/pub/linux-mips/kernelsrc/linux-010116.tar.gz 

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 /---------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |  E-Mail: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
 |        Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.         |
 \-----------------------------------------------------------------/