Subject: Re: fsck problem - version of ext2fs utils

From: David Jez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:15:28 +0100

Hi,

>Has anyone seen problems with fsck on the latest 2.4.0 kernel ?
>My filesystem gets corrupted from time to time when I use the latest
>2.4.0 kernel.
OK, you writes that you have this problems with 2.4.0 kernel.
my ask: have you got newer version of ext2fs utils (1.19)?

read file /usr/src/linux-2.4.0/Documentation/Changes

regards
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------
  David "Dave" Jez                Brno, CZ, Europe
 E-mail: [email-masked]
PGP key: finger [email-masked]
---------=[ ~EOF ]=------------------------------------

---

From: Carsten Langgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:16:27 +0100

> my ask: have you got newer version of ext2fs utils (1.19)?

No, thanks for pointing this out.
Do you have a set of binaries, little endian aswell as bigendian ?

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:[email-masked]
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com