Subject: Redundant Configure.help entries?

From: Jim Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 01:16:25 -0700

mips.cvs/Documentation/Configure.help has redundant
CONFIG_DDB5074 entries ??

	Support for NEC DDB Vrc-5074
	CONFIG_DDB5074
	  This enables support for the VR5000-based NEC DDB Vrc-5074
	  evaluation board.

	Support for NEC DDB Vrc-5476
	CONFIG_DDB5476
	  This enables support for the R5432-based NEC DDB Vrc-5476
	  evaluation board.

	  Features : kernel debugging, serial terminal, NFS root fs, on-board
	  ether port (with a patch to tulip driver), IDE controller,
	  PS2 keyboard, PS2 mouse, etc.

	  TODO : USB, Compact-PCI interface.

	Support for MIPS Atlas board
	CONFIG_DDB5074
	  This enables support for the QED R5231-based MIPS Atlas evaluation
	  board.

	Support for MIPS Malta board
	CONFIG_DDB5074
	  This enables support for the VR5000-based MIPS Malta evaluation
	  board.

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:44:54 +0100

> CONFIG_DDB5074 entries ??

Just the CONFIG_* label was wrong.  Fixed.

  Ralf