Subject: Where is 2.2.x kernel?

From: "Steven Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:23:22 -0800

Hi All:

In ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/kernel/, there are many folders like v2.1, v2.2, and v2.3. But there is nothing in v2.2. Where could I 
find 2.2.x kernel? 

I would be very pleased if you can give me any information about that. 
Here is my e-mail address:
                      
                     [email-masked]

Thank you.

Steven Liu

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:42:35 +0100

> In ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/kernel/, there are many folders like v2.1, v2.2, and v2.3. But there is nothing in v2.2. Where could I 

You can now get the kernel from anonymous CVS.  See the howto at
http://oss.sgi.com/mips/mips-howto.html for how to access anonymous CVS;
Linux 2.2 is on the CVS branch linux_2_2.

  Ralf