Subject: CVS access?

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:55:06 -0700

I'd like to ask the powers that be for CVS repository access.

I currently am employed (my day job) by a company that makes
RM7000-based single-board computers.  MonteVista has already done
quite a bit of work to port linux to these boards, and we're
interested in continuing development and improving support for our
product line.  I understand that the CVS repository is the best place
to go for the latest material.

I'm also an experienced kernel developer.  I'm the author and
maintainer of the USB Mass Storage driver for linux.  So I'm not just
another corporate weenie who doesn't understand open-source. :)  I
actually do this because I like to.

The web pages and FAQs suggest that this is the right place to ask for
access... is there anything I'm missing?

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com