Subject: Linux/MIPS Website - Please change your links!

From: Ian Chilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:00:28 +0100

Hello,

The unofficial Linux/MIPS web site has changed it's URL.

It is now at: http://www.linuxmips.net

Please update your bookmarks and the links on any sites you run.

If you should come across a site with the old link, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                  \|||/ 
                                  (o o)
 /-----------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo----------------------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                    E-Mail: [email-masked]         |
 |  IRC Nick: GadgetMan            Backup: [email-masked]  |
 |  ICQ: 16007717 / 104665842      Web   : http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |--------------------------------------------------------------------|
 |       For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord        |
 \--------------------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: "Bruce Balden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:50:04 -0700

Hi.

Can someone tell me the state of gdb/JTAG support for MIPS processors?

Thanks,

Bruce Balden
[email-masked]