Subject: strange NFS df counters in new CVS kernel

From: Karel van Houten <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 19:27:17 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

I just updated my indy to a recent CVS 2.4.2 kernel.
Now a 'df' on a NFS mounted partition results in
very strange counters:

# df
Filesystem           1k-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/sdb1              3960744   2670088   1089456  72% /
/dev/scd0               426764    426764         0 100% /cdrom
elwing:/local/mips     8997432 -18446744073698455312 1567854685 101% /base
#

The server is a 2.2.18 intel linux box.

Any hints?

-- 
Karel van Houten

----------------------------------------------------------
The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better."
I can't understand why it won't work on my Linux computer. 
----------------------------------------------------------