Subject: mp3 player program

From: Jun Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 13:49:28 -0700

Does anybody have an MIPS mp3 player program in little endian?  I'd appreciate
...

Jun

---

From: "Steven J. Hill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 06:58:29 -0500

> Does anybody have an MIPS mp3 player program in little endian?  I'd appreciate
I would check over at <http://handhelds.org/> and troll around in
the mailing list archives. The iPAQ people have been running that
sort of stuff. You might also look at the mailing lists from the
ARM Linux project <http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/> as there are a
number of people running an MP3 player on their embedded boards.

-Steve

-- 
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer
 Public Key: 'http://www.cotw.com/pubkey.txt'
 FPR1: E124 6E1C AF8E 7802 A815
 FPR2: 7D72 829C 3386 4C4A E17D