Subject: n64

From: George Gensure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:24:08 -0400

I remember seeing something about having an n64 run a port of linux, 
since it ran (correct me if i'm wrong) an R4400 mips... has anything 
been done on that?

George
[email-masked]

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:23:27 -0300

> since it ran (correct me if i'm wrong) an R4400 mips... has anything 

R4300i based and no, nobody did serious work.

  Ralf

---

From: Thiemo Seufer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:38:09 +0200

>since it ran (correct me if i'm wrong) an R4400 mips... has anything 

I currently do, based on the existing source under arch/mips64 with
Indigo2 R10000 Impact as target. No, it isn't working yet.

A recent kernel and it's bootlog can be found at
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ths/linux-mips/

Thiemo