Subject: PATCH: Momentum Computer Ocelot: Making the latest CVS tree build

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:35:43 -0700

Attached is a patch against the latest CVS tree (as of about 3 hours
ago).  It makes the Momentum Computer Ocelot board build again --
apparently, some of the PCI code has been changed.

It seems likely to me that this is not the best way to do this
patch... if it's unacceptable to the powers that be (Ralf?), could
someone point out to me the new convention for board-specific PCI
initialization?

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:05:35 -0300

> apparently, some of the PCI code has been changed.

Except your patch doesn't even touch the PCI but interrupt code.

> someone point out to me the new convention for board-specific PCI

Applied, but without the two extra junk segment in the patch.

  Ralf