Subject: USB controllers?

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:21:45 -0700

Out of curiosity, is anyone here running their MIPS-based system with
USB enabled?  It's not my day job, but something I deal with anyway,
so I thought I'd ask and see if (a) anyone has tried it, and (b)
anyone needs any help.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com

---

From: Pete Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:22:01 -0700

>so I thought I'd ask and see if (a) anyone has tried it, and (b)

We have USB working on two (or three) mips boards -- the ITE8172 and the 
Alchemy PB1000. Both little endian though.  I think the USB on the NEC 
DDB boards might be working as well but I'm not sure.  One of our guys 
had to do quite a bit of work initially to get usb working on mips but 
the patches were accepted by the maintainter.

Pete