Subject: Challenge S SCSI adapter

From: Kristoffer Gleditsch <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Jun 2001 15:15:44 +0200

Hi,

We got our hands on a Challenge S the other day.  We're planning to
install Linux on it and let it do something useful, but we don't have
any use for the SCSI adapter.  If anyone out there are working on
Linux drivers for these cards, we'd be happy to let them have it.  If
anyone is interested, send me a mail.

Regards,

-- 
Kristoffer.

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:35:49 +0200

> anyone is interested, send me a mail.

Currently there is no ongoing driver work for the WD33C95 secondary SCSI
hostadapter in Challenge S and other SGI systems.

  Ralf

---

From: Yann Vernier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 23:29:11 +0200 (MET DST)

> hostadapter in Challenge S and other SGI systems.

I have a Challenge S machine, and I'm interested in support for the other
function of its GIO64 expansion card; the secondary Ethernet port, known
as ec3 under Irix. Has anyone looked at getting that to work under Linux?
I would like to use the machine as a router.