Subject: gcc 3.0 sig11

From: Keith M Wesolowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 20:56:41 -0700

For the past few weeks (0422 is ok, 0528 and 0609 are not) gcc built
for mips-linux takes sig11 during build.  Specifically at
/s/crossdev-build/src/gcc-3.0-20010609/gcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c:1001:
Internal error: Segmentation fault.

I know at least one other person has seen this.  Anybody produced a
patch or done any debugging on this?

-- 
Keith M Wesolowski <[email-masked]> http://foobazco.org/~wesolows
------(( Project Foobazco Coordinator and Network Administrator ))------
	"Nothing motivates a man more than to see his boss put
	 in an honest day's work." -- The fortune file

---

From: Ryan Murray <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 21:05:54 -0700

> patch or done any debugging on this?

I filed a bug and got the response that they do have successful build logs,
so they think it is fixed.

-- 
Ryan Murray, Debian Developer ([email-masked], [email-masked])
The opinions expressed here are my own.