Subject: Developer's meeting at LinuxTag?

From: Karsten Merker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:36:18 +0200

Hallo everybody,

from July, 5th to July, 8th this year's LinuxTag will take place at the
Stuttgart Exhibition Centre in Germany. Many Linux developers will be
there and I would find it nice to get to know some of the Linux/MIPS people
in person, so I wanted to ask if somebody of you is planning to visit
LinuxTag this year. The Linux-Ports-booth (among other things showing
Linux/MIPS) would be a nice meeting point in case somebody is interested.

There is no entrance fee for LinuxTag, if you need further information,
please take a look at http://www.linuxtag.org/ (german version) or
http://www.linuxtag.org/2001/english/ (english version) or feel free to
ask me by email.

Greetings,
Karsten
-- 
#include <standard_disclaimer>
Nach Paragraph 28 Abs. 3 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
oder Uebermittlung meiner Daten fuer Werbezwecke oder fuer die Markt- oder
Meinungsforschung.

---

From: [email-masked] (H.Heinold)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:58:04 +0200

> http://www.linuxtag.org/2001/english/ (english version) or feel free to

I will be there, even on the debian booth.

-- 

Henning Heinold