Subject: PATCH: wrong number of kbytes reported in freeing initrd

From: Jun Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:53:50 -0700

... a pretty much self-explanatory patch.

Jun

diff -Nru linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c.orig linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c
--- linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c.orig      Tue Mar 27 14:03:35 2001
+++ linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c   Thu Jul 19 16:39:31 2001
@@ -332,13 +332,14 @@
 #ifdef CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD
 void free_initrd_mem(unsigned long start, unsigned long end)
 {
+       unsigned long start1 = start;
        for (; start < end; start += PAGE_SIZE) {
                ClearPageReserved(virt_to_page(start));
                set_page_count(virt_to_page(start), 1);
                free_page(start);
                totalram_pages++;
        }
-       printk ("Freeing initrd memory: %ldk freed\n", (end - start) >> 10);
+       printk ("Freeing initrd memory: %ldk freed\n", (end - start1) >> 10);
 }
 #endif