Subject: smbfs on DECstations R3k

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:43:00 +0200

Hi!

I tried to compile smbfs support for DECstations R3k. The compiler
(that one shipping with the make-cross script) fails in
proc.c:smb_proc_setattr_trans2 with normal CFLAGS. Setting -O0
(instead of -O2) lets me compile the source.

Is anybody interested in fixing the compiler? I do definitely not
have the knowhow to do that...

MfG, JBG

---

From: Keith M Wesolowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:07:54 -0700

> have the knowhow to do that...

Can you reproduce this bug with gcc 3.0?

-- 
Keith M Wesolowski <[email-masked]> http://foobazco.org/~wesolows
------(( Project Foobazco Coordinator and Network Administrator ))------
 	"There is no such song as 'Acid Acid Acid' by 'The Acid Heads'
	 but there might as well be." --jwz