Subject: start linux kernel in linux

From: zheng baojian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:32:04 -0400

Hello:
	Who try to do that:start another linux kernel in a running linux.
Best Regards.
Baojian Zheng

---

From: "Lego Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:04:49 -0400

On the day of the Lord Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:32:04 -0400 

> 	Who try to do that:start another linux kernel in a running linux.

There is a user space linux project somewhere...

http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/

			Andy

--
 /\  |  | |~\  \  /      ------------------------------------------------
/  \ |\ | |  |  \/      / e-mail: [email-masked]  )\._.,--....,'``.
|--| | \| |  |  /      /  ICQ: 27889915       /,   _.. \   _\  (`._ ,.
|  | |  | |_/  /      /   http://andy.x0.org  `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.'
----------------------