Subject: indycam

From: George Gensure <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:58:07 -0400 (EDT)

has anyone gotten an indycam working under linux?

George

-- 
George R. Gensure       Computer Science House Member
[email-masked]       Sophomore, Rochester Institute of Technology
Computer Science

---

From: "J. Scott Kasten" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:33:22 -0400

Look back through the archives.  Someone was working on Indy machine vino
(video in) support.  I vaguely remember some kind of status being given in
the past couple months or so.

--

J. Scott Kasten
Email: jsk AT tetracon-eng DOT net

"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
 but if you want to test a man's
 charater, give him power. - A Lincoln"