Subject: Re: Re:different PCI & CPU address space

From: Zhang Fuxin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 1:34:56 +0800

hi,Gleb O. Raiko，
      Do you mean change p6032 setting or change those interfaces?
To make more drivers and userland apps like X happy,it seems better
to make both address space consistent.And since current code seems to
assume same CPU & PCI space,this may make Ralf happy if someday he
accept the code:). Just that I am not sure the setting can be freely 
changed.Will try later.

在 2001-09-18 16:16:00 you wrote：
>Zhang Fuxin wrote:
>>   BTW,is that current code has no support for different PCI & CPU
>> address space?In p6032 default setting,PCI memory address 0 is
>> CPU physical address 0x10000000,and main memory is 0-0x10000000
>> for CPU,but 0x80000000-0x90000000 for pci. So I have to change
>> ioremap,virt_to_bus & bus_to_virt. I think this problem should
>> exist in many nonpc hw,could you point me a clean way?
>> 
>
>Change them.
>
>Regards,
>Gleb.

Regards
            Zhang Fuxin
            [email-masked]