Subject: Careers Link

From: "Alex Bryant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:33:01 -00

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you as your website currently links to the online
recruitment site www.stepstone.co.uk. Earlier this month the site was
closed.

We would like to bring the following to your attention as an alternative
career site recommendation to your visitors:

www.jobmagic.net 
JobMagic.net is an online recruitment site offering vacancies from UK
Employers and Recruitment Agencies, CV Distribution, Jobs by Email and
other key features to help find your next job.

www.career-ahead.co.uk 
Career Ahead is full of advice on CV writing, real-life scenarios,
interview tips along with software to help you improve on your present
career.

Additionally we have two partner schemes:

Add a job search engine to your site - www.jobmagic.net/addlink.asp

Add your own online recruitment site - www.rexonline.co.uk/opportunity.htm 

If we can assist by offering you a reciprocal link or other opportunities
that maybe of interest please contact me on the numbers below.

Kind regards

Alex Bryant
RexOnline Plc

T: 0845 130 4422
E: [email-masked]