Subject: gt-64120 bootloader??

From: "Joe Y." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:21:19 +0900

anyone know bootloader for the galileo 64120 board ?

PMON or redboot is not support gt-64120.. 

I looking for having ability to load linux. 

if you have any experience, inform to me.

thanks.

---

From: Pete Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Nov 2001 11:22:58 -0800

> if you have any experience, inform to me.

If it's one of Galileo's eval boards, it should have pmon running on it
already. Unfortunately their pmon only supports serial port downloads of
srec files, so it takes about 6 minutes to download the kernel.

Pete

---

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:53:23 -0800

Do you mean the Gallileo EV-64120 board?  AFAIK, that comes with PMON.

We make a GT-64120 based board with Linux support, and we use a
customized version of PMON and RedBoot for that board.

Matthew Dharm

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Joe Y.
> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 1:21 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: gt-64120 bootloader??
>
>