Subject: TrueColor on an Indy

From: Guido Guenther <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:58:07 +0100

Hi,
I just managed to get 24bpp to work on my Indy. I'll have to cleanup the
code, but for all of you who can't wait...a patch against current
xfree86 cvs can be found at:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/mipslinux/x/24bpp-2001-11-20.diff
There's one bug left. When the server comes up, you have to switch back
and forth to the console once, to get the display right...hope to find
it soon.
 -- Guido

---

From: Krzysztof Krzyzaniak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:14:44 +0100

> and forth to the console once, to get the display right...hope to find

You are my hero-of-the-day! Really! 

  eloy
-- 
.    .    . , . ,
| _ __. _.|_| |_| Krzysztof "eloy" Krzyżaniak         <[email-masked]>
|(_) /_(_]  |   | Oficjalna strona kabaretu Loża 44   http://loza44.topnet.pl/
   Rolnicy! Młóckarnie i wialnie w pogotowiu. Wpierw młócimy, potem wiejemy.

---

From: George Gensure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:28:29 -0500 (EST)

Hoo rah, my man... hoo rah.

George

-- 
George R. Gensure       Computer Science House Member
[email-masked]       Sophomore, Rochester Institute of Technology
Computer Science

---

From: Guido Guenther <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 01:13:19 +0100

>  http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/mipslinux/x/24bpp-2001-11-20.diff
I've also dumped a tar.gz of my X-server to the above location, compiled
against current debian unstable.
 -- Guido