Subject: RedHat7.1

From: Carsten Langgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 13:06:46 +0100

I have made a CD-ROM images for easy CD-ROM installation of a RedHat7.1
distribution on a MIPS Atlas or Malta board.
The image contains both a little and bigendian distribution.

You can download the images from the FTP site:
ftp://ftp.mips.com/pub/linux/mips/installation/
Burn the image to a CD-ROM and follow the INSTALL guide for installation
on a harddisk attached to either a Atlas or Malta board.

You can also download the tar-ball for NFS installation.

Hope that people with a Atlas or a Malta board find it useful.
/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:[email-masked]
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com

---

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:19:26 -0800

I would be interested in creating similar images for our MIPS-based
board.  Would you be willing to share your knowledge on how to
accomplish this?

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Carsten Langgaard
> Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 4:07 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: RedHat7.1
>
>

---

From: Carsten Langgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 09:25:42 +0100

> board.  Would you be willing to share your knowledge on how to

Sure, just ask.