Subject: BUSINESS OFFER

From: "Thomas Aghedo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:49:28

Hello,

I have been instructed by my colleagues to look for partners 
who can assist us execute an urgent business transaction 
involving huge profits and international cooperation.
We are interested in the importation of Solar Panels, 
Agricultural equipment and computer accessories. We need 
a foreign partner who can assist us with the transaction 
involving US$27 350 000.00 which has been set-aside in an 
escrow account. We have resolved that a negotiable 
percentage will be your commission for participating in this 
transaction on our behalf and any other assistance you may 
give in this deal. A percentage will also be set aside from 
the entire sum to settle any expenses we may incure in the 
cause on these transactions.Do not be worried about bills that
 we know we might incur as we have already made arrangements 
with our creditors to offset these bills. 
My colleagues and I are civil servants and as such, it is not 
possible for any of us to operate a foreign account directly; 
hence we are soliciting your support. We propose to finalize 
the transaction in ten working days. 
If this proposal is accepted please respond to us via e-mail 
to enable us provide you with the detailed modalities for the 
successful completion of the project. I would also suppose 
you'd prefer a voice contact which requires sending your 
telephone and fax numbers to facilitate the various 
processes.There is no risk involved we just need an 
international contact.Moreso,it will be of great importance 
you provide me with your telephone/fax details,so we can 
have a more detailed conversation regarding the whole 
project.Please remember as against misconceptions 
emanating from bad publicity that my country has received 
we have made arrangements with our creditors to take care of the bills.
Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize 
on behalf of myself and my colleagues for any 
inconvenience.

Yours Sincerely,

Engr:Thomas Aghedo

Ps: Please kindly respond via my private and confidential e-
mail address:[email-masked]