Subject: [patch] linux: declance: add module support, miscellanea

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:02:34 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

 I've made several updates to the declance driver:

1. Module support.  Tested for an I/O ASIC setup (/240).  Changes seem to
work well both as a module and when built-in.

2. Multiple interface support.  While it should work in principle, its
operation is impossible until PMAD-xx support is fixed.

3. Various fixes and clean-ups, including preparations to merge PMAD-xx
changes by Dave.

 Due to a considerable size of the patch I'm not including it here.  It's
available at:
'ftp://ftp.ds2.pg.gda.pl/pub/macro/linux/patch-mips-2.4.18-20020412-declance-11.gz'. 
For module support the "system_base" patch is required.  It was sent to
the list and is also available at the above address.

 I'd be pleased to hear from 2100/3100 users if the driver works fine for
them. 

  Maciej

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +