Subject: [patch] linux: Export the DECstation's "system slot" address

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:43:30 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

 Here is a trivial patch to export the base address of the "system slot" 
of TURBOchannel systems.  Needed if the declance driver is to be
modularized. 

 Ralf, please apply.

  Maciej

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +

diff -up --recursive --new-file linux-mips-2.4.18-20020412.macro/drivers/tc/tc.c linux-mips-2.4.18-20020412/drivers/tc/tc.c
--- linux-mips-2.4.18-20020412.macro/drivers/tc/tc.c	2002-04-10 02:58:49.000000000 +0000
+++ linux-mips-2.4.18-20020412/drivers/tc/tc.c	2002-04-17 00:53:43.000000000 +0000
@@ -247,4 +247,4 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(release_tc_card);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(get_tc_base_addr);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(get_tc_irq_nr);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(get_tc_speed);
-
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(system_base);