Subject: Indigo2 status

From: "Luke A. Guest" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:53:31 +0100

Hi,

I was just wondering about the I2 graphic board situtation. AFAIK, there is 
currently no working code for them (although someon just posted a patch for 
ARC PROM console).

I was wondering whether it is actually possible to write the necessary 
drivers, i.e. Are there people in SGI that are capable of giving the 
information necessary, considering that there are no documents available?

Thanks,
Luke.

---

From: Florian Lohoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 01:38:23 +0200

> information necessary, considering that there are no documents available?

As long as nobody knows whats going on in Hard/Software noone can sue you
over patent or copyright violation.

Flo
-- 
Florian Lohoff                  [email-masked]             +49-5201-669912
                        Heisenberg may have been here.