Subject: Shutdown of [email-masked]

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 01:30:14 +0200

Hi everybody,

after over seven hears we've decieded to shutdown the [email-masked]
mailing list; some of you subscribers have already mailed me after having
received an unsubscription message.  Most postings to the list were
crossposted to [email-masked] and the volume had gone down
significantly over the years.  All in all, the list had become obsolete
and therefore I shut it down.  All other Linux/MIPS related services
at FNet will also be shutdown. The old web site lena.fnet.fr which is
no longer mentioned in documents since quite a while will become a
pointer to www.linux-mips.org; the content of the mailing list archives
will also be made available there just like the contents of the ftp
server ftp.fnet.fr.  I'd also like to thank FNet - in particular Stoned
Elipot and Luc Beurton - for providing us free service over many years
and being so helpful during and after business hours.

As most subscribers to the FNet list probably already know there is
another Linux/MIPS mailing list at [email-masked].  Subscription
to that list is handled via Majordomo.  To subscribe you just have to
send an email containing "subscribe linux-mips" in the body to
[email-masked].

Thanks,

  Ralf