Subject: Re: CVS [email-masked]: linux

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:13:10 +0200

On Fri, 2002-08-23 02:50:00 -0700, Maciej W. Rozycki <[email-masked]>
wrote in message <[email-masked]>:
> CVSROOT:	/oss/CVS/cvs
> Module name:	linux
> Changes by:	[email-masked]	02/08/23 02:50:00
> 
> Modified files:
> 	drivers/scsi   : Tag: linux_2_4 dec_esp.c 
> 	include/asm-mips: Tag: linux_2_4 scatterlist.h 
> 	include/asm-mips64: Tag: linux_2_4 scatterlist.h 
> 
> Log message:
> 	More mmu_sglist and dec_esp.c fixes, sigh...

Cool. Fixed now. I had send a similar patch around about a week or two
ago on whitch Karsten and I had worked on. Nobody responded, nobody
checked it in... Not to talk about the R4600 issues...

MfG, JBG

-- 
Jan-Benedict Glaw   .   [email-masked]   .   +49-172-7608481
	 -- New APT-Proxy written in shell script --
	   http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Ecartis --

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:41:09 +0200 (MET DST)

> ago on whitch Karsten and I had worked on. Nobody responded, nobody

 I've seen the report.  Since changes involved trivial string
substitutions and your patch worked for you I have considered it obvious
enough not to add any comments.  I apologize if you have found this
annoying. 

 I've done the changes a bit differently to keep the obsolete mmu_sglist
interface unchanged -- it was my fault it got changed by an accident. 

> checked it in... Not to talk about the R4600 issues...

 Hmm, haven't you got my suggestions?  I hope they were clear, at least
nobody complained.  If you'd like to test an ll/sc variant, I may try to
provide you some aid if needed.  Also, have you contacted IDT? 

  Maciej

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +