Subject: irq handle of sb1250

From: "��ѧҢ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:1:48 +0800

hi, who is using sb1250/swarm board? i have mapped all the interrupts of second cpu to IP7(default IP2). after changing irq.c and irq_handler.S, second cpu can't get any interrupt. I don't know why it is.

---

From: Justin Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 11:33:59 -0700

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 01:01, [email-masked] wrote:
> hi, who is using sb1250/swarm board? i have mapped all the interrupts of
> second cpu to IP7(default IP2). after changing irq.c and irq_handler.S, 
> second cpu can't get any interrupt. I don't know why it is. 

Which cpu gets the interrupt depends on how you've programmed the SCD. 
It's kind of hard to tell you anything useful, when you've posted no
code so we can't see what you're doing.

-Justin

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:25:12 +0200

> second cpu can't get any interrupt. I don't know why it is. 

Did you enable IP7 on the second CPU?  I think it's off by default.

  Ralf