Subject: O2 Patches

From: George Gensure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:30:29 -0500 (EST)

What happened to Glaurung's O2 patches (to say nothing of his page in
general) from the linux-mips site?  That was the only place I could ever
find anything regarding the O2 port.

-George Gensure
[email-masked]

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:30:08 +0100

> find anything regarding the O2 port.

This week the linux-mips.org server machine's disks were upgraded, now it's
about to be shipped from Denmark to it's future home in the UK.  During
that time I'm running services more or less on my home DSL line.  That's
a dialup line so everybody who's using DUL or a similar list for blocking
email will no longer be able to receive email from this and other
linux-mips.org lists and is probably going to be unsubscribed automatically
after a few bounces.  Until the old machine is back most of the personal home
pages will also not be available which is why you couldn't get to
Glaurung's patches.  As for ftp.linux-mips.org, please use mirrors such
as oss.sgi.com for now; the anonymous cvs server is now on
:pserver:cvs.linux-mips.org:/home/cvs, password cvs.  The change of the
hostname of the cvs archive will be permanent.

  Ralf