Subject: PATCH: The other half of the Ocelot-C, plus support for the SandCraft SR71000

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:33:44 -0800

This patch is the other half of support for the Ocelot-C board from
Momentum Computer.  I've already added most of the board-specific code
to it's own directory under arch/mips/momentum/

This patch is against 2.4, but should also be applied to 2.5

This patch updates the various Makefiles, configure files,
initialization files, etc. to call the functions for the new target.

Also included in this is the code to support the SandCraft SR71000
processor, which is one of two processors supported on this board.
Not much needed in this department -- the most contraversal stuff is
an errata workaround for the 'wait' instruction, which is all done
with #ifdef's to make sure other targets aren't affected.

Also included in this is the new files for include/asm-mips/ to
support the Marvell MV-64340 chip (done much the same way as the 64240
and 64120 were done).  And the couple of changes to bootinfo.h and
serial.h to support these targets.

Ralf, please apply (or give your blessing and I'll check this all in).

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com