Subject: Problem about porting mips kernel

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:47:28 +0000

Dear gentlemen,
  these days, I am busy with porting mips kernel to a board with vr4131 
core. This board has only SIU serial port, and some hw have been modified. 
Now, I have ported the kernel to it, and modified hw run well. But so 
puzzling me, the execution file cann't run at all. If some one can help me 
or give some advices. I have been crazy for the problem. Off hat for your 
help. Thanks a lot.
 btw, I use the ramdisk with busybox.

_________________________________________________________________
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/lccn/

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:53:10 +0100

>  btw, I use the ramdisk with busybox.

In general this kind of problem means the tlb or cache code for a particular
platform is faulty or the kernel not configured properly.

  Ralf